Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

TREASURE OF THE TEMPLARS!

Daniel Riser

A-List Customer
Ladies and Gentleman.

First off let me say I will feel like a complete idiot if this has already been announced but I am lazy (and proud of it) and shall proclaim to all of you today that the cast and crew who brought you:

THE GREATEST FAN FILM EVER MADE (not that I'm bias or anything)

Will be leaving in exactly 19 DAYS from today! To complete...

ahem*

THE GREATEST FAN FILM EVER MADE! (ok so I am)

You can call it the ultimate summit for the ultimate reason. When we return in our hands will be the most important footage of the new millenium!

CREW & CAST FROM FEDORA LOUNGE:

KEN
T.E. LAWRENCE
HALLIBURTON
DANIEL RISER
LAUREN HENLINE
&
BOGIE1943

Rest assured my friends INDY 4 is coming! So sit back and relax Steven, Harry, and George, and don't let the popcorn butter soil your suits!

GOD BLESS AMERICA, GOD BLESS SCOTLAND!

The Wolf

Call Me a Cab
About time!

I've been thinking that this group has plenty of talented people and myriad vintage props hence an amateur period film should be made. I'm glad someone had the gumption to try. Mssr. Riser sounds like he has moxie as well.
Daniel (et al), I wish you luck and look forward to a progress report.

All the best,
The Wolf

Ken

A-List Customer
Thats quite a build up there Dan - no pressure or anything ;)

It will be an honour to be reuinted with all of you again and I am certainly counting down the days to the 26th with both anticipation and a little trepadation - so much to be organised in such a short space of time.

Ken

Ken

A-List Customer
Actually I have discussed mwith my local theatre and they have agreed to screen it and both a red carpet and photographers are very real possibilities if we want them. The date will be Christmas at the earliest I imagine as there will be a lot of editing to do once principlal photography is completed. Will keep you updated of course.

Ken

Matt Deckard

Man of Action
Picture792-vi.jpg

Matt Deckard

Man of Action
Hopefully it will be out soon. It's shaping up to be a nice addition to the trilogy (eventhough it would be considere apocraful by the producers of the original Indy films).

Been talking to Dan now and again and he and the crew are editing more and more of the film each day. Anywho... just wanted to keep you posted since i don't think we have a rep for the movie on the sight at the moment.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ayanda