Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Un long dimanche de fian?ßailles - Screen Shots

16_sparrows

Vendor
Un long dimanche de fiançailles - Screen Shots

I'm not sure if there is already a post on this movie (Also known as "The Very Long Engagement"). I'm not keen on the story, but the styling and whole look of it is just wonderful. The movie is set during and after WWI. I watched this a while ago, but I re-found some images I saved of the clothes and such. So here are some screen shots for 1910s & 1920s fans.

1949865341_60313c6cd4.jpg

1949865347_75ec015b95.jpg

1949865389_900babec9d.jpg

1949865319_7641fca797.jpg

1949865331_595f466f0c.jpg

Hope that gives you some inspiration!

LocktownDog

Call Me a Cab
16_sparrows said:

This shot really makes me miss my 'stache. :( I might just have to regrow it. My wife hated it ... too bad for her. It was a soup magnet ... err, I mean chick magnet. :D
me3.jpg

Meanwhile, I haven't heard of this film. Will it be subtitled? Shown in the US other than strictly DVD?

Richard

sweetfrancaise

Practically Family
Oh, this film (which is excellent, by the way) was released a few years back. You can get it on DVD at any retailer, I think. I know Barnes and Noble has it. The movie was directed by Jean-Pierre Jeunet, who directed Delicatessen and Fabuleux destin d'Amelie Poulain, so the color quality and filming are incredible!

dhermann1

I'll Lock Up
I just watched Audrey Tautou in "Amelie" 2 nights ago. She is adorable, delicious, exquisite, charming, etc., etc., etc. I will have to add this to the Netflix list.

pennycarrol

A-List Customer
"Le fabuleux destin d'Am?©lie Poulain" is one of my favourite film, I love Audrey Tautou!! Jeunet is a very good director!! Audrey Tautou made a lot of comedies (fun movies)!! She's excellent!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxraff