Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

unbelievable!

I can't believe somebody wants to charge that much for a baseball cap! if I was going to spend $150 on a lid, at least one animal will have to die over it!

H80_A800FUZZ-2.jpg

http://www.edhardyshop.com/Platinum-Rhinestone-Cap-Eternal-Love-in-Black-p/h80_a800fuzz.htm

celtic

A-List Customer
I always wondered if Sailor Jerry or Von Dutch would've been angry that their name was used to hawk tasteless crap to scenesters who have no idea whose name they are plastering over their dayglo clothing... (actually, VOn Dutch was a prankster so He probably would've got a big kick ouit of it for awhile..who knows)

but I wonder if Don Ed Hardy is basking in the glory or if he kicks himself for selling his name to a fashion company...

luckily for me nobody wants my name so i'll never have to worry... :)

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
bolthead said:
That is ridiculously insane. :eek:
If you're referring to the price, yes it's pricey but aesthetically I find it somewhat attractive. If I were a ball cap aficionado I might even pony up; Lord knows I've spent a whole lot more to cover my head.[huh]

Tomasso said:
If you're referring to the price, yes it's pricey but aesthetically I find it somewhat attractive. If I were a ball cap aficionado I might even pony up; Lord knows I've spent a whole lot more to cover my head.[huh]

Excellent point. Most of us mere mortals wouldn't fork over anything approaching that much dough for a corduroy ball cap, but then, wealth does have its privileges, prominent among them the wherewithal to buy more of the things a person would like to have. They may be frivolous things, ultimately, but then, most things are, ultimately.

AEH

One of the Regulars
Expensive Hardy

I got this Don Ed Hardy in 1991 for, if I remember rigth, $300. In my own opinion, a far better deal lol

dehardy.jpg

KatintheHat

Suspended
Anachronism said:
how ironic. I'd rather pay $150 for a hat than wear a hat that was made out of a dead animal.
but that's just me.

I promised myself that wouldn't say anything about shaving beavers but...

OK, I'll stop. :eek:fftopic:

Anyway, somebody has to design hats for Paris Hilton.

warmentrout

One of the Regulars
Lefty said:
I should have held out. My hand would have improved. :eusa_doh:
$2000
elitapic.jpg

The official site.

I once heard someone, I think it was one of my professors in school, propose the idea that VERY WEALTHY people use their wealth not so much to buy things that are worth lots of money or even to flaunt their wealth. But rather to distance themselves from the "lower income" people, ie if they go to a proprietor that sells $2000.00 ball caps they will only meet other people there that can also afford to purchase a $2000.00 ball cap

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy