Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Unknown Aero Identification

Dr. Lecter

New in Town
I'm hoping FL might be able to help me ID my latest Aero snag off 'that auction site.' I purchased it because the price, measurements, and style were all spot-on...but I'm at a loss for which jacket model it actually is.

The closest I see in the Aero Civilian catalog is the Veste de Rallye, to which it's obviously very similar. However, the tag and something about the front and back seams at the shoulders aren't a match. Does anyone know what it is?

_573.jpg

_571.jpg

_572.jpg

_57.jpg

ProteinNerd

My Mail is Forwarded Here
It's probably just a frankenjacket from the days when Aero were happy to do whatever mods were requested. So not an "official" style.
I quite like it though,

wdw

One Too Many
I think it's closer to a VDR than anything else. On the Stockman and the Cheyenne, the front and back shoulder seams (yoke???) are folded over, but on the VDR they're flush like here.

Dr. Lecter

New in Town
Thanks all for the information. I just found a very similar-looking Stockman on the Used section of Aero's site, with the same pockets and flush seams this jacket has. Hopefully I'll love it, but if not I'll probably wind up ordering a Maxwell instead :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo