Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

US Authentic goat

SPAD

New in Town
Well it's after Xmas now and we are home from the other side of the state, so made the call to US Authentic and ordered an A-2 in goat. Sure hope it fits and am wondering about the color. I thank you guys and gals for the info on the US Authentic jackets. Have to wait until next year:eek: for it to arrive. SPAD:) :)

Maj.Nick Danger

I'll Lock Up
I want to see it when it arrives too. :) I have a horse, but not a goat, so I'm interested in seeing what it's like.
I'm sure it will be great, and it will arrive in record time, you'll see.

SPAD

New in Town
Major Danger, I have a cat just like in your picture, only he is 20 pounds. When that jacket comes I'll try and post a picture. Depends how light the seal brown is, hope it isn't dark like a Cooper. I sent back my Cockpit HH, the color was nice but the fit wasn't right. To get the shoulders correct I ended up with a jacket to short, and it was a long.Really want the HH, but hard to justify the $400 for a knock around jacket. Ciao, SPAD

kojax

Practically Family
a2 jacket

hello i got a a2 goatskin from u.s.mfg the color is nice but i thought the goatskin was very thin and skippy. i sent it back got the a2 horsehide much better jacket.....i have a a2 goatskin from flight suites much better leather i love that jacket..........good ----luck----

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eve_grace