Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vega by Guerlain

Joe_Frances

New in Town
Pardon the interruption from one of the guys, but let me alert you ladies to a fantastic and very rare fragrance called Vega by the renowned house of Guerlain. It was made for Josephine Baker and has an incredible sensuous, heady beauty that would be hard for a lot of gals to pull off, but some of you who are hip to the Fedora Lounge and the vibe here might love it. I love it, but I actually don't know any woman who could carry this one. You would have to have the "whole package" and want to show it off. If you are in or around NYC or have a Saks near you, give this a sample, and make some lucky guy smile.

BinkieBaumont

Rude Once Too Often
Guerlain_Vega_advertisement_old_print_perfume_shrine.jpg

Vega Vintage

Vega vintage is the scent of starlight.

The Story

Originally debuting in 1936, Vega speaks to Jacques Guerlain's fascination with the immensity of the universe and daydreams of a star much brighter than the sun. In 1936, Paris was the capital of cosmopolitan elegance. For the first time, Parisian women discovered a new world offered through advertisement, cinema and the possibility of travel through aviation. Today, Vega's sophisticated fragrance offers the same promise to women, letting them know that their dreams, just like the universe, are limitless.

The Woman

Often ahead of her time, her passion and intimacy with life are so inspiring, she effortlessly lights up a room.

The Scent

Floral, aldehyde, and powdery 1936.
• Head Bergamot, Lavender, Estragon
• Heart Green Notes, Jasmine
• Base Iris, Sandalwood

125 milliliters $305.00

http://perfumeshrine.blogspot.com/2008/11/vega-by-guerlain-fragrance-review.html

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR