Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vintage Christmas Lists!

Medusa

New in Town
Hey all,

It's been quite a while since I have posted. I have been very busy crafting and working on the FemmeCollective conference.
All of this is leaving me very short on time to shop for Christmas for my partner.

She loves all things vintage and wears mainly men's suits and fedoras when not working as a licensed contractor and plumber.

My question for you folks is: What are some great ideas for Christmas gifts in the vintage world? I bought her a subscription to Classic Style magazine but would love to have some other ideas.

Thanks in advance,

XOXO

Medusa

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Well since she dresses more on the male slant of things, ever consider cuff links, pocket squares, ties, or tie bars? There are a few threads in general attire on accessories gift giving.

Good luck,

LD

duggap

Banned
Just off the top of my head, how about a money clip, a cigarette lighter, a pocket watch, or some vintage ties. All that can be found in vintage. Just an idea.[huh]

rubyredlocks

Practically Family
Good recomendations from all.
Some of these items can also be inscribed which lends a more personal touch as well.

Medusa

New in Town
Holy Moly!!!

I hit the jackpot in here! Thanks you guys!

She doesnt smoke anymore but an Art Deco Hipflask is PERFECT.

DECO is her FAVORITE (mine too)

She has tons of pocket knives but I am going to go check for some vintage cufflinks and ties on eBay. :D

YAY! Some of my stress is gone! Thanks so much!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
usleathermart