Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vintage langlitz jacket for sale

rossowheels

New in Town
IMAGE_FC899611-E234-461A-8095-2CEADF9E3DC2_zps05f2363d.jpg.html

IMAGE_8D76F528-E987-4C66-A956-07C99B2E68E6_zpsb3fe3f99.jpg.html

Last edited:

rossowheels

New in Town
Information please? Size, condition, price?

This is the Rolls Royce of jackets in wonderful vintage condition with few signs of wear. The hide is supple and the quality of the garment is as you would expect from Langlitz - made with an extremely heavy hide, this jacket not only looks good, lit also provides the necessary protection when riding. The jacket also comes complete with belt (not pictured). This is a truly outstanding jacket and I have not seen anything else close to it. The pockets are also leather lined.

I weigh 185 lbs and am six feet tall, athletic with broad shoulders and an actual chest size of 42" and 33" waist. Fits perfect on me and please see some measurements below for guidance:

Pit to pit: 23"

Shoulder to shoulder: 19.5"

Shoulder to end of cuff: 25"0

Asking price £899 plus shipping

rossowheels

New in Town
This Langlitz Columbia jacket is the Rolls Royce of motorcycle jackets and is presented in wonderful vintage condition circa 1980’s with only a few signs of wear. Made from steer hide, this jacket has been broken in to perfection and has a tremendous supple touch and patina with only a few signs of wear as you would expect. This jacket has been extremely well looked after and will only improve in the years to come. The quality of this garment is top notch as you would expect from Langlitz. This is a heavy hide jacket that not only looks good, it also provides the necessary protection when riding. The jacket also comes complete with belt (not pictured). This is a truly outstanding jacket and I have not seen anything else close to it before. The pockets are also leather lined. You will not be disappointed and vintage jackets made by Langlitz are highly sought after. Please see their web site for further information http://www.langlitz.com/ and I am selling it because I no longer ride a motorcycle and feel that it needs to be worn. I weigh 185 lbs and am six feet tall, athletic with broad shoulders and an actual chest size of 42" and 33" waist and please see some measurements below for guidance: Pit to pit: 23" Shoulder to shoulder: 19.5" Shoulder to end of cuff: 25"0

langlitz1_zpse1aa2bce.jpg

langlitz10_zpscc001a5a.jpg

langlitz11_zpsf697c10c.jpg

langlitz2_zps4662b116.jpg

langlitz6_zps4bf5f5af.jpg

langlitz4_zps1615aea1.jpg

langlitz7_zpsea354ee5.jpg

langlitz9_zps2d087f04.jpg

langlitz8_zpsbad5c217.jpg

Hi All

FOR SALE VINTAGE CIRCA 1980'S LANGLITZ COLUMBIA STEER HIDE JACKET IN EXCELLENT CONDITION

Please see my listing on eBay

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/LANGLITZ-...n_s_Vintage_Coats_Jackets&hash=item19d997093d

Last edited:

rossowheels

New in Town
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ALittleBitOfCompany