Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

VS Charcoal Custom Fedora

Tudor

Familiar Face
I just received my new Custom fedora from Art. I thought you all would like to see. (It is really a dark charcoal gray, sorry my photography makes it look brown)
There is also a picture of one of Art's new hat boxes at the bottom for your review.

Dennis

VSCharcoalleft1.jpg

VSCharcoalleft2.jpg

VSCharcoalinside.jpg

VSCharcoalfront.jpg

VSCharcoalback.jpg

Artsnewhatbox1.jpg

budward

One of the Regulars
Sweet mother of Monaghan! That's one beautiful hat. I commend Art for yet another masterpiece. And I continue to commend him for my masterpiece, for which, take a look at my avatar.

Budforth

hatflick1

Practically Family
HATS OFF TO ART

A sartorial masterpiece.
Wear it in good health.

budward

One of the Regulars
Indeed, Marc! Right on the money. I suggested to Art what I was interested in, and he transposed my thoughts into that hat. Kind of a channeling of my vision into a sartorial reality. Viva Art!

Budsmith

WEEGEE

Practically Family
SO MANY...WEARING SUCH FINE HATS

I just can't think of a time when such fine hats set on the heads of so many!

Tudor, "Very fine hat" lets see the masterpiece on your head.

Again Art...beyond marvelous!!!

Tony in Tarzana

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I'm just afraid that when I do get one of Art's creations, it'll make my Akubra Federation Deluxe feel as crummy as the Fed makes my expensive modern Stetsons feel. I have two nearly new Stetson Chathams that I can't bring myself to wear any more. :eusa_doh:

Art Fawcett

Sponsoring Affiliate
Thank you Tudor, both for your patience and for posting the hat. Many thanks gents, this one took a while as I didn't have a way to make what Tudor asked for, so we improvised.
Matt, obviously I also like Roots work...but do you like the box?

Tony in Tarzana said:
I'm just afraid that when I do get one of Art's creations, it'll make my Akubra Federation Deluxe feel as crummy as the Fed makes my expensive modern Stetsons feel. I have two nearly new Stetson Chathams that I can't bring myself to wear any more. :eusa_doh:

Ain't it the truth? I have closets full of hats that rarely see use cuz they just don't cut it anymore. I wanna cry when I think of all the great vintage and custom lids I could have bought with the dough I spent on new production hats over the years.

SHARPETOYS

Call Me a Cab
3000X Nope no X games here just Quality without bull.

:eusa_clap Tudor,
You got yourself a very fine looking beaver fur felt fedora. I love Art's bow work and the way he does his floating ribbon. The new understated elegance hat box is a nice touch also.

I have seen some terrible looking over priced hats on the net lately. I'm glad to see a really first class handmade hat made by a class hatter like Mr. Fawcett.:)

http://www.vintagesilhouettes.com/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran