Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

Giftmacher

One Too Many
Quite warm weather for the middle of December (around 5°C)
tr_70b3571f49e1019971eac7ec436652d19425_zps8a62b183.jpeg

JAMEISTERISLORD

New in Town
First post, I'm medium key kidding, but the fit is forreal.

Hi I'm new to this forum, but not to wdywt.

1. NOT A TROLL.
2. I AM NOT AT YOUR LEVEL. I AM ABOVE IT.

L4M4paU.jpg

I REGRET TO INFORM ALL OF YOU THAT 90% IF NOT MORE OF THE POSTERS ITT CANNOT DRESS.

#JAMEISTERSEASON IS APPROACHING.
STEP UP YOUR FITS.

SERIOUSLY FAM.

AND YOUR WELCOME

Boinciel

New in Town
Here's me a couple of days ago, skiing cross-country. 40s/late 30s knee-length box overcoat with lots of stitching on back of collar and heavy diagonal wool corduroy material. The lining has a diagonal watch pocket on the underside of the lapel and brown bakelite buttons are used throughout. Poorly tailored 1940s ski togs (seams don't match up evenly) with button fly and the same type of basic dome buttons used for all the buttons. Beaver pelt hat, because skiing for several hours in -20 in a hat that doesn't cover your ears is madness. Non-vintage ski equipment.

refreshingski.JPG

I'll take some pictures of the overcoat later. It's really a thing of beauty despite the absolute lack of waist suppression.

JAMEISTERISLORD

New in Town
Dude I'm not a troll. Seriously. Here's a different fit, that was old only posted cuz it has a hat.

10klpyV.jpg

Topman/set johns bay/tailored Levi's/Jordan.

Ass.

cpdv

One of the Regulars
I'm was going for the Varsity Drag look of the late 20s today. The pants are wide leg late 20s early 30s cream flannel. After wearing early 20s style pants I feel like i'm swimming in these things.

Cap and coat are exceptional. Perfect pair to beat the cold.

Very nice look cpdv. I like the cap and sweater as well as the pants. It always inspires me to see younger people going against the status quo.

Good to see that stuff in action boinciel. Awaiting overcoat upclose pics.

Props where they're due - hard to go wrong with chuck taylors or a levis trucker jacket for daily grind wear, and I'd love to get my hands on a vintage 50s single button skinny lapel jacket, although I would prefer it to be long enough. This is probably the wrong venue for the rest of it, although Jordans like that were pretty popular back when I was in high school 30 years ago so I guess the look is somewhat vintage.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner