Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

JAMEISTERISLORD

New in Town
download.php

I GOT INTO HONORS COLLEGE
:slick: :fire: :slick: :fire: :slick: :fire:

Quigley Brown

Call Me a Cab
Well, thanks for taking notice of my self-portraits. I bought the cardigan the day before and felt very relaxed wearing it so I wanted look as casual as I could. I take these in front of a large piece of black fabric hanging on the wall next to my computer. The lighting was just my strobe bouncing off the wall. It took about two dozen tries before I got the one I liked.

RW Observer

New in Town
Hello all, I had an account here back in 2011 however I decided to create a new account last night. I have lurked on these forums for a while, and I must compliment everyone in this thread for such outstanding attire. I myself never leave the house without a tie on, and I have a wide range of outfits modeled from the late Edwardian Era until the late 1950's with a few exceptions. I would have been posting here regularly a long time ago, however I have not a camera so I rely on photographs that others may have taken of me. However I do (and I hate to bring this up here) have a YouTube channel in which I review miscellaneous food and drink items and give lectures of periodic topics, I post videos weekly. If you wish for the name of the channel please inquire here and I'll post the name publicly.

Below are a few pictures of me from when I visited Philadelphia over Thanksgiving.

ngzxbIG.jpg

IsQOE4W.jpg

haG91FX.jpg

^ This image was from my excursion to Boston in July, that day it got to 90 degrees, but I didn't mind. I was in and out of air-conditioning.. and yes, I understand that my eyes were closed.

Anyway, I hope to get some pictures of what I'm wearing today up a little later.

Last edited:

cpdv

One of the Regulars
Hello all, I had an account here back in 2011 however I decided to create a new account last night. I have lurked on these forums for a while, and I must compliment everyone in this thread for such outstanding attire. I myself never leave the house without a tie on, and I have a wide range of outfits modeled from the late Edwardian Era until the late 1950's with a few exceptions. I would have been posting here regularly a long time ago, however I have not a camera so I rely on photographs that others may have taken of me. However I do (and I hate to bring this up here) have a YouTube channel in which I review miscellaneous food and drink items and give lectures of periodic topics, I post videos weekly. If you wish for the name of the channel please inquire here and I'll post the name publicly.

Below are a few pictures of me from when I visited Philadelphia over Thanksgiving.

ngzxbIG.jpg

IsQOE4W.jpg

haG91FX.jpg

^ This image was from my excursion to Boston in July, that day it got to 90 degrees, but I didn't mind. I was in and out of air-conditioning.. and yes, I understand that my eyes were closed.

Anyway, I hope to get some pictures of what I'm wearing today up a little later.

Looks good! You need to get yourself a late teens style suit I feel like the pinched waist and flared skirts would suit you.

Mr Badger

Practically Family
The now traditional 'on the bridge en route to the pub prior to drunkenly cooking Christmas lunch' shot, wearing my new black velour Suquehana 'Hannay' fedora, a present from Mrs Badger...

1525759_10153609436210471_1579229241_n.jpg

Mrs Badger, meanwhile, was modelling the 'pee wee' western boots I got her for Christmas...

1511284_10152164820512160_430905794_n.jpg

RW Observer

New in Town
This is what I put together for Christmas Eve. I'm especially happy with the Edwardian Wing collar from Darcy.
View attachment 7491 View attachment 7492

Very nice! I myself am a fan of that vintage Edwardian look.

As a matter of fact, I'm wearing a wing collar as we speak.

I hope to get up pictures of my ensemble as well as yesterdays suit as well.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Takatāpui