Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

MissHannah

One Too Many
What you can't see is that it has a chocolate brown velvet collar... *swoons*!
It was £55 including shipping from the US. The only flaws are 2 tiny moth holes on one shoulder and, oddly, one shoulder pad is missing! Luckily this doesn't seem to show when it's on. The jacket is a little short waisted for me too but I can live with that :)

brendon

Familiar Face
me today
fire trap jeans
be sherman belt
k swiss trainers
new look mens shirt
m+s links
m+s silk scaf
103_1852-1.jpg

103_1851-1.jpg

103_1848.jpg

Dinerman

Super Moderator
Bartender
mike said:
Now THAT'S a beauty Dinerman!!! Congratulations! Can we see any further pictures of it? Where did you get it? Is it NRA tagged?

I got it on ebay a little over a year ago, but it never quite fit right. It was a package deal of this and a lace dress, supposedly both used at a wedding in the '30s. I've dropped 15 pounds in this past semester at university, and now it fits much better.
IMG_3735.jpg

IMG_3734.jpg

IMG_3733.jpg

IMG_3737.jpg

IMG_3739.jpg

thunderw21

I'll Lock Up
Awesome, Dinerman! That suit makes you look incredibly long-legged and the hat goes very well with it.

I've dropped 15 pounds in this past semester at university...
Talk about the freshman (-)15!

mike

Call Me a Cab
That's wonderful! I shed my in-relationship pounds a bit ago and was thrilled to be able to wear some of my favorite clothes again! I like the waist on that jacket! Personally finding stuff from 1930-34 is my #1 goal. I like the idea of representing the pre-code filmmaking era in what I'm wearing.... it might be a bit of a stretch, but I dig it lol

Jay

Practically Family
Dinerman said:
It was a package deal of this and a lace dress, supposedly both used at a wedding in the '30s. I've dropped 15 pounds in this past semester at university, and now it fits much better.

The suit or the dress?

NO, I'm just kidding. That is a real sharp suit. Is that a 3 piece?

Riley Dee

One of the Regulars
buffalocheck.jpg

Vintage Buffalo Check Flat Cap
Filson wool Shirt
Gap Black Thermal
APC New Standard Selvedge Jeans
Vintage Engineer Boots

Dinerman: Wow! That is a beautiful suit, and you look great in it.

Slim Portly

One Too Many
Yesterday (because it took me until today to figure out how to beam bluetooth images from my cell phone to my laptop): grey pinstripe suit, charcoal vest, lavender-ish shirt and tie, vintage Royal Stetson, and... snow! They've been saying that this was the most snow that Las Vegas has had in thirty years. I sat at my desk watching it come down all morning, big fat fluffy flakes that melted as soon as they landed. By noon it was actually sticking without melting so I ran out and took some shots with my phone thinking that it would all be gone in a few minutes. As the afternoon wore on it got darker and darker outside and the snow kept coming. The freeways were a mess driving home, and I actually had a hard time getting into my driveway because my wheels were spinning. This morning the entire county school district was closed. Here's to a white Christmas!

img078-CROP.jpg

img080-CROP.jpg

Laura Chase

One Too Many
I rarely remember to do this, such a hassle to snap a photo when you are hurrying out the door, but I wasn't busy today, so here's a snapshot of my outfit:

3120767672_d00a04f648.jpg

2969423998_5977bd752c.jpg

Dress: a cheap H&M all over fringe dress
Stockings: white, from Falke, I think
Bolero: black and white wool, from Mango
Shoes: black leather, from Chie Mihara

Sir RBH

A-List Customer
Shopping!!

Out today for a spot of Christmas shopping
Gurteen tweed jacket
Lewin heavy weave Shirt
Bookster Cords
Vintage Thurston Braces
Lewin Tie
Underneath..
High Cross long Underwear and Thurston sock suspenders with Birdseye yellow wool socks

RBH
BooksterCords012.jpg

BooksterCords013.jpg

BooksterCords017.jpg

BooksterCords007.jpg

sixsexsix

Practically Family
Laura Chase said:
I rarely remember to do this, such a hassle to snap a photo when you are hurrying out the door, but I wasn't busy today, so here's a snapshot of my outfit:

3120767672_d00a04f648.jpg

2969423998_5977bd752c.jpg

Dress: a cheap H&M all over fringe dress
Stockings: white, from Falke, I think
Bolero: black and white wool, from Mango
Shoes: black leather, from Chie Mihara

I really like this look. I have been waiting for the patent leather version of those Chie's to go on sale, and now that they finally have they do not have any in my size :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner