Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

BinkieBaumont

Rude Once Too Often
"What Ho Lord Best

The chap Manifesto, advises that "Cocktail Finger" can result from extended pinkies around the base of a Cocktail glass,(which can put unwanted strain on ones metacarpals"

martini_glass_empty.jpg

SGT Rocket

Practically Family
Awesome

ortega76 said:
Dark chocolate 3 button suit jacket, white with pink and brown stripes shirt, Pink and brown tie, jeans, brown suede boots. It's my "office day".

noname-1.jpg

Finally I get to see a picture of someone who is follicley challenged like me!

:eek:fftopic:
I see tons of good looking outfits here, but none seem to be modeled by men who are a little bald on top. I have trouble finding shirts or jackets that don't wash me out (I'm rather bald on top, and the hair that I do have is blond).

Any suggestions? I'm more visual than verbal, so if you can convey any ideas via pictures, please post!

Edit: This probably should be in another thread, but I couldn't figure out how to grab the picture and move it. Sorry!

crazydaisy

Practically Family
The pinky is almost out in the third picture...I usually have to make a conscious effort to get it back in line lol ! If it wasn't for me being conscious of my photo being taken, it would stick out like nothing else lol ! I assure you though it has nothing to do with drinking too many martinis...

mike

Call Me a Cab
Mr. 'H' said:
Actually, thanks to you for reminding me that the straw boater is a cool fun hat to wear. That one is really nice, from the 40s I'd say.

Myyy pleasure indeed! I think it's something that seems as if it could be too much but actually put into practice looks incredibly cool! :D

Torpedo

One Too Many
Dinerman, I love those casual outfits of you! :eusa_clap
Thunder21, striking as always.
Mr H., very dapper! Boaters are great, aren't they? Not much chance left to wear them this season...
Crazydaysy, looking great with all of those ensembles!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points