Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

Bourne ID

One of the Regulars
Sproily! Hands down the best Photos I've seen!! Very, very cool! I'm glad everyone keeps reposting them , just so much detail that's been paid attention too.

Marla, very cute vintage look a few pages back. Neat shoes and hat.

Bingles

A-List Customer
tampere_florian-2.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Outstanding!! I wish we had guys who dressed this well around here!!!

Torpedo

One Too Many
It is hard to gather confidence enough to post here, with the flood of fine pics some worthy loungers are letting go... but I think it will be better not to think too much about it and just do it :D !

DSC01660b.jpg

DSC01673b.jpg

Edward

Bartender
I'm wearing the bulk of my recent binge in the Jermyn Street branch of Roderick Charles: lovat green jacket with red, windowpane check, red corduroys and over the top, a camel covert. Added to this are a pinned collar whit shirt, late 40s silk tie, in a scarlet with creme and black designs in a vaguely Fluer de Lys shape, burgundy pocket square, cordovan Barker oxfords, and my much loved brown Federation III. Maybe photos later if I can get one taken.

Outstanding!! I wish we had guys who dressed this well around here!!![/QUOTE]

I'm loving that herringbone pattern carpet on the stairs!

The Good

Call Me a Cab
Today was casual, as I did not have to go anywhere in particular, although I've been invited to view a school event later in the evening. Just a polo shirt and khakis. I may wear my G-1 leather jacket later as it gets colder.

Photoon2011-03-04at15563.jpg

susan

Familiar Face
What I chose to wear on the occasion of my birthday for an otherwise ordinary day:

5493331641_3af0979fe7_z.jpg

wow, very nice outfit! Your hair looks great, too :)
1930s felt hat with original feather
Vintage wool sweater
Modern-made tweed skirt
Vintage FF blue stockings
1940s shoes

Wow, a beautiful outfit! Your hair is great, too :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana