Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

LaMedicine

One Too Many
'Tis high summer, and fireworks
DSCN2819W30.jpg

and summer festivals
06BonDance-022W.jpg

season, so time to whip out my yukata.
10JullyYukata2W30.jpg
10JulyYukata7W.jpg

Old plum tree and blossoms motif by traditional Shoen-zome (pine soot dye) method, on Oou (northeast Honshu region) tumugi (pongee), an unbleached cotton floss hand spun hand-woven tsumugi fabric.
No jyuban (under kimono) so no haneri (half collar peeking from the neckline) and hanhaba obi which is half the width of the regular obi, for yukatas.

The Good

Call Me a Cab
Just another entry into the log: a Merona navy blue polo shirt, Levi's 505 rigid jeans (washed a couple of times, but still a dark blue indigo color), white Nike sneakers/trainers, a brown Nautica leather belt, and briefly, my Federation IV. Overall, I was pretty casual today.

Nick D

Call Me a Cab
Grey Crombie db suit, red and blue bow, black fedora and plain black shoes, with retractable cufflinks.

I think the Crombie is my least favourite of all my suits, but it's pretty lightweight so it is in my summer wardrobe of necessity.

Mario

I'll Lock Up
Lottie said:
It's cooled down to 25°C (77°F) here and I'll take my bike to go grocery shopping, so I'm wearing trousers:

(sorry for the bad picture)

IMG_0577.jpg

Oh my...Lottie, Lottie...for some inconceivable reason I only now caught up with all those recent posts -only to bump into this fantastic photo! What a great look and attitude!!! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Now, where is that bad picture you're referring to? :D

brendon

Familiar Face
me yesterday firstpost in a long while at the momment im really getting into bow ties this outfit also features my frst pocket square a bargain at 6 pounds and it looks good i think
shirt lime house
jacket topman
bowtie john lewis

DSCN4669.jpg

DSCN4670.jpg

DSCN4671.jpg

DSCN4672.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy