Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

chanteuseCarey

Call Me a Cab
HA! wearing trousers today:) A classic but quietly elegant tailored look for me, no pic- sorry. Light gray wool high-waisted Ralph Lauren classic (think sorta Kate Hepburn) style trousers from 2003, red crew neck long sleeve red cashmere sweater, long narrow multi-color silk scarf knotted into floppy loops. Black patent leather pumps with grosgrain bow. Pearl and ruby stud earrings, yellow with red cherries motif bakelite bangle bracelet. Hair (including my bangs) pulled off my face into a high ponytail.

Hexenmeister

One of the Regulars
I picked up a couple of new things at Kohl's yesterday and I'm giving 'em a go this morning.

Herringbone jacket, cream colored denim oxford, Levi's 501's (my first real pair), and Clark's Original Desert Boots.

DSC00874-1.jpg

Dulouz

Familiar Face
Hexenmeister,

Would you please distinguish which of these items came from Kohl's. I'm in there every week or so. I may need to take a closer look at their inventory.

Thanks.

Hexenmeister

One of the Regulars
Hexenmeister,

Would you please distinguish which of these items came from Kohl's. I'm in there every week or so. I may need to take a closer look at their inventory.

Thanks.

The jeans and shirt came from Kohl's. The jacket is from GAP actually, though I had the sleeves shortened by a tailor.

The shirt is a soft denim by Croft & Barrow. A good Fall/Winter/Spring weight...and on sale for about 50% off ($16, if I recall).

Last edited:

Miss Tuppence

A-List Customer
This is just one of my everyday outfits, nothing posh and worn today.
All made by ma or myself, except the 1930’s beret.
Excuse the extremely rubbishy photo,tiredness:eek:... oh, and my 50’s sideboard- it’s quite difficult to find a plain wall in our house!
40’s pattern blouse and culottes.
1930’s pattern cardigan and 40’s socks, both knitted by yours truly!
GEDC1510.JPG

rue

This is just one of my everyday outfits, nothing posh and worn today.
All made by ma or myself, except the 1930’s beret.
Excuse the extremely rubbishy photo,tiredness:eek:... oh, and my 50’s sideboard- it’s quite difficult to find a plain wall in our house!
40’s pattern blouse and culottes.
1930’s pattern cardigan and 40’s socks, both knitted by yours truly!
GEDC1510.JPG

Gorgeousness Miss Tuppence :D

Miss Tuppence

A-List Customer
Thanks Rue!:eek:

Today’s and yesterdays outfit, and like my last post, nothing too posh!
All homemade from 40’s patterns.
Belt- 1930’s
Silly pose- my own.
GEDC1523.JPG

Berlin

Practically Family
Wearing today {Sorry for my dreadful face in the first photo, but I wasn't feeling dreadful at all, actually} :redface:

me.jpg

2-7.jpg

Last edited:

Mario

I'll Lock Up
Wearing today {Sorry for my dreadful face in the first photo, but I wasn't feeling dreadful at all, actually} :redface:

me.jpg

What are you talking about? I can see no dreadful face in either photo. Au contraire...you look fantastic in both of them. And to tell you the truth, in the first photo you remind me a lot of Kim Novak in Vertigo - and that's a very good thing! :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner