Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

I played tourist yesterday to NYC. I didn't want to look like a tourist, but I didn't want to be overly-dressed...I was lugging a big, heavy camera with me. :eusa_doh:

metimessquare.jpg
[/IMG]

Be careful of that guy in the BMW behind you !

Mr Badger

Practically Family
Another mammoth 45s-only DJ spot at the Bath VA Vintage Fashion Fair today, 9am-4pm... seen here on the way home, completely knackered, wearing my Oakbrook blue and white fleck 1950s suit, blue jersey patch pocket vest by Paul Smith (it was chilly!), tab collar shirt by Land's End, 1950s hand-painted 'Kiss It' tie, Bretano spectators, Lock & Co fedora (I re-blocked it from a homburg), and my fave SWS jewlled-eyed skull ring – glad to have a curry, watch some "American Pickers", and have a nice hot soak while my good wife is watching "Downton Abbey"! :D

488111_10152147392615471_891797435_n.jpg

Flat Foot Floey

My Mail is Forwarded Here
great dress, hailey greenhat.
Mountain Man, perfect as usual. I like the buttoned patch pockets on your jacket. Very good for a sporty tweed/outdoor look.

Here is a less spectacular outfit from me. Pretty much my everyday attire at the moment.
floshawl1.jpg

Flat Foot Floey

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I hate to admit but it is from H&M. Knitwear and workshirts are the things I occasionally find there and can't resist due to the cheap price.

This pic is from saturday.
brassaiflo2.jpg

Miss Tuppence

A-List Customer
GEDC9264.JPG
GEDC9279.JPG

Here are a couple of snaps of the outfits I wore to my aunts wedding last week- they are terrible, but they are the only ones where I'm alone.
Both dresses are from the 40's, the same with the hat and silver evening shoes. The navy shoes are 30's.:eek:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner