Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

PantherMkV

New in Town
A little silliness;
10603560_10153004650764324_1717364446245315021_n.jpg

This was me at the beach last week! Boater by Hills Hats.
1513764_10152972649339324_354942696916108483_n.jpg

Summer is well underway! Nothing like wearing a coat in 40 degrees C...
~MCRB

PantherMkV

New in Town
Today's get up;
Boater, white shirt (Forgive the wonky collar bar! Its an old shirt!), gold-striped navy tie, grey Ted Baker waistcoat and a dark grey Roger David pea-coat.
This is my standard day-to-day sort of thing. Taking a lot of inspiration from suits of the late 1910s here.
EfM8CL5.jpg

pvamrHf.jpg

Here's a different version of the same style;
k4pfk9z.jpg

I really do love all of you guys' style! Its all so unique and refreshing to see. Keep it up. :)
~MCRB

lordwinters

Familiar Face
Today's get up;
Boater, white shirt (Forgive the wonky collar bar! Its an old shirt!), gold-striped navy tie, grey Ted Baker waistcoat and a dark grey Roger David pea-coat.
This is my standard day-to-day sort of thing. Taking a lot of inspiration from suits of the late 1910s here.
EfM8CL5.jpg

pvamrHf.jpg

Here's a different version of the same style;
k4pfk9z.jpg

I really do love all of you guys' style! Its all so unique and refreshing to see. Keep it up. :)
~MCRB

Smashing! But I must ask, isn't a pea-coat a wee bit warm in midst of the Australian summer?:D

PantherMkV

New in Town
Thankyou 1mach1 and lordwinters!
The temperature dropped down yesterday and today so I could get away with the peacoat. Otherwise yes, it is a bit of a struggle! Haven't suffered heatstroke.... Yet!

Looking good BigMan!
~MCRB

Claudio - I have never seen a suit in made from such a patterned fabric. I like it, a lot. The top coat looks great too, and The profile of the hat looks very good, too.

Big Man - hard to beat that look. Those are good kind of days.

PantherMkV - the Great Gatsby of down under! Looks good, you rock the boater.

Patrick Hall

Practically Family
Today's attire - suit is late 20s/early 30's vintage. Tie is modern Brooks Brothers, and the shirt is a Luxire creation made to take a detached collar.

IMG_0390.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails