Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

Dinerman

Super Moderator
Bartender
Black jeans, Black Parade Boots, White Castle shirt
flannel shirt jacket, porkpie, western belt
n794295474_4661927_204.jpg

metropd

One Too Many
carter said:
GREAT LOOK, Manny! The best thing about that picture is that you are totally natural. I like to see a man who looks like he dresses well every day as opposed to someone who looks like a kid in a costume. :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Its not a costume.:) I had a Fashion Party to go to on monday so I decided to be a bit more formal.

Kermez

A-List Customer
Blue pinstripe three-button single-vented suit; blue french-cuff shirt with white collar and cuffs; silver and blue cufflinks; yellow tie with small blue squares; yellow pocket square; black belt and shoes; blue fedora.

Lola Valentine

One of the Regulars
carter said:
GREAT LOOK, Manny! The best thing about that picture is that you are totally natural. I like to see a man who looks like he dresses well every day as opposed to someone who looks like a kid in a costume. :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

I agree with this completely. Manny you look wonderful.

donCarlos

Practically Family
Dinerman,
How informal have we (me too) gone, since we are on colege :) Where are the ties and everything? I don´t have courage to try it now, people wouldn´t understand it, we don´t know each other yet...

However, you´re still doing great!

Kermez

A-List Customer
MB5 said:

My jacket today is very much like this, only I think mine is lighter (sportscoat/jacket/blazer, not a coat coat.

Also today: white shirt with sateen stripes; red pocket square; and black slacks, belt, shoes, and fedora.

Kermez

A-List Customer
carter said:
worthlesswithoutpics

My Inner Visualizer is on the fritz. [huh] ;) :)

I do not have any idea of how to load (or download, or post, or whatever you call it) pictures on this site, nor the techno-savy to figure it out, nor even possibly the correct equipment to do so.

Bugsy

One Too Many
Kermez said:
I do not have any idea of how to load (or download, or post, or whatever you call it) pictures on this site, nor the techno-savy to figure it out, nor even possibly the correct equipment to do so.

Don't feel bad. It took me months and I accomplished it only with the help of many people in the Lounge.

MissHannah

One Too Many
tylerevansokay said:
IMG_0926.jpg

In my hair: Layrite Super Hold
On my face: Shuron Ronsir frames
Clothing for the day: Brown 1940's gab jacket
Green and yellow late 50's striped shirt
George trousers
(not pictured) brown cap toe shoes

Oh my gosh - why has nobody else commented on this?! You look sharp young man - nice to see a full-on fifties look.

Slim Portly

One Too Many
Charcoal pinstripe suit, purple shirt, purple/silver/blue geometic patterned tie, silver and black enamel cufflinks, silver double Albert chain with 1891 thruppence fob, sleeve garters, grey Broner Lite Felt fedora, white cotton hanky, ugly boring black shoes.

DSC04224-web.jpg

DSC04226-web.jpg

DSC04230-web.jpg

DSC04232-web.jpg

DSC04240-web.jpg

DSC04243-web.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner