Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Cap Are You Wearing Today?

dkstott

Practically Family
Light blue Wigen's Herringbone Shetland
20230617_080904.jpg
20230617_080914.jpg
wool newsboy for this morning's hike. It looks grey in some lighting.

dkstott

Practically Family
Nice cap, and I think that crown size and shape suit you. I've had to bookmark their website, because all of the caps I like are out of stock in my size currently.
I've been on their "notify me when available " list for several caps for over 6 months. Personally, Size 57 ought to be more available.

I've been on their "notify me when available " list for several caps for over 6 months. Personally, Size 57 ought to be more available.

The response I've received in this part of the U.S. is usually something to the effect of, "We can't get any because the Pandemic affected the supply chain, and manufacturers around the world are still trying to get caught up." :rolleyes:

Edward

Bartender
1688322181579.jpeg

Saturday 1 July, 2023. Bronson A3 cap in pre-war spec blue denim. Wore this out to Dog Day Afternoon at Crystal Palace - Iggy Pop headlining with Blondie, Generation Sex, Stiff Little Fingers, Buzzcocks, and Lambrini Girls in support). Cracking gig. Overcast morning - if I'd realised how hot it was going to get in the mid-afternoon, I'd have put on some suncream and worn a Daisy Mae - and not had the lobster forearms and back of the neck I did this morning! Well worth it, though. Outstanding show by all, non least Pop himself, whose DNA is, I am certain, about 47% lion. Man's 76 and he's not slowed down a beat since I first saw him 25 years ago....

Art Hat1

One of the Regulars
Nice cap, and I think that crown size and shape suit you. I've had to bookmark their website, because all of the caps I like are out of stock in my size currently.
Thank you very much! I actually thought that I wanted something a little wider at first but it’s been growing on me. Being a lofty 5 ft 2 but with a hat size of 59 it’s always a balance of scale that can be hard to nail sometimes. Typical hobbit problems!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR