Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Cap Are You Wearing Today?

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
During a below 0'f morning (with wind chill) I wore a Filson Mackinaw cap. A heavy wool jacket, wool cap and high collar worked to keep me comfortable.

i-HbRhNg6-M.jpg

This morning a sun dog was present. The sun dog was a sure sign we were dropping a lot in temp from the day before. I struggled to take a pic. Below is the best that I got.

i-7DsK8n3-S.jpg

Home for lunch and then back to work in a warm cap and a warmer jacket as the evening temps are expected to be below zero with wind chill warnings.

i-Mg3Xm5J-M.jpg

i-RxqZ7z2-M.jpg

i-ZV5zPsn-M.jpg

i-skGJhD5-M.jpg

i-g2QSKGn-M.jpg

i-JXwbPtF-M.jpg

Cheers, Eric -

Wearing what's listed as a Mucros green & brown 8 panel driving cap for light snow cleanup this morning.
I have three Mucros Weavers' "Trinity" Ivy caps myself. Well made, very comfortable, and, I thought, reasonably priced.

Color 31 - Charcoal
gBLL0g6.jpg

Color 150 - Green
iQUdgtg.jpg

Color 230 - Blue
0zuJ4BY.jpg

I did wear the Charcoal cap while running errands earlier today, even though the photo is a couple of years old.

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Cold day had me wearing a Filson cap (dog soirée) , a fuzzy Cordova Cap (morning walkabout) and a Well Dressed Cap (work,lunch and back to work).

i-M6K45zF-M.jpg

i-6JwhSBJ-M.jpg

i-xHz4V8R-M.jpg

i-ccgg4kv-M.jpg

i-cq72q7d-M.jpg

I am efforting to enjoy Minnesota winter tonight. I like winter, but the below 10'f weather is wearing on me. Tonight the temps are -6f with a windchill at -17'f. I have walked the dog and am doing a walkabout the property sipping a Surley Pilsner.

i-9WWxbrd-M.jpg

Cheers folks, Eric -

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zonko