Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Cap Are You Wearing Today?

That cap really is sharp! A warm weather cap is hard to come by.

You wear the caps well. The pics have you appearing confident and sharp. While the olive green cap finds a warm spot in cap hues the mismatched pattern is a fun cap. I could easily wear that cap.

I have been out on some errands this morning in a Well Dressed Hea cap.

i-RDV5bC7-M.jpg

i-s82QSXp-M.jpg

i-35sbptj-M.jpg

Cheers, Eric -
Also an incredible plaid! That's a super nice one, Eric!

Man! Al..... I really dig that plaid! Nice catch!
Thanks Dale! I have to say, the speckled grey trim around the brim and outside of the headband matches my beard nicely. ;) Sterkowski does make nice caps and most of 'em give us buyers a nice selection of colors/patterns to choose from.

Edit: Oops, I just pulled the trigger on Sterkowski's Malone:

oLur52l.jpg

:cool:

Last edited:

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
IDHatShop herringbone linen, leather bill, grosgrain sweat band, satin paisley lining. One of my favorites.
View attachment 407939 View attachment 407940 View attachment 407941 View attachment 407942

Good to see your post sir. You make beach life look good! Cheers. Nice cap that appears to wear well and be appealing in pics. Nanea i ka nalu (enjoy the surf).

A fellow cap enthusiast.
View attachment 408113

This is just a terrific pic. Your horse makes the pic. Thanks for sharing your cap and your passion.

Today I needed some sushi and sashimi. My Italian wool cap and I enjoyed this treat thoroughly.

i-nF9SjtN-M.jpg

i-K3HfLqG-M.jpg

Cheers, Eric -

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
I sure wish I had followed your example, Eric, and bought Cordova caps rather than waste my money at Monsivais. I erroneously thought because I could visit Monsivais in person it was a better choice.

Studebaker; I have many cap and hats that I have given away that Ionce they arived were not going to be worn. I philosophize that it is just part of the "game."

Yesterday evening, home from work, I walked about in a Well Dressed Head cap.

i-KdPb7wT-M.jpg

i-Msfh6Tx-M.jpg

i-sjgBh3H-M.jpg

i-hSXjzks-M.jpg

Cheers, Eric -

jonesy86

I'll Lock Up
Th
Good to see your post sir. You make beach life look good! Cheers. Nice cap that appears to wear well and be appealing in pics. Nanea i ka nalu (enjoy the surf).

This is just a terrific pic. Your horse makes the pic. Thanks for sharing your cap and your passion.

Today I needed some sushi and sashimi. My Italian wool cap and I enjoyed this treat thoroughly.

i-nF9SjtN-M.jpg

i-K3HfLqG-M.jpg

Cheers, Eric -
Thanks Eric, I always enjoy your posts as well.

dkstott

Practically Family
Good to know that I'm not the only person who decides that a cap purchase is incorrect not long after it arrives. Goodwill and friends have been the recipient of my errors.

"Studebaker; I have many cap and hats that I have given away that Ionce they arived were not going to be worn. I philosophize that it is just part of the "game."

Just another Boston Scally Cap, this one dubbed "Irish Rose":

7LmfSYd.jpg

Modern version of an 8-panel cap with the visor/brim covered in a thin faux leather material. A wool/polyester blend, and the colors/pattern are...uh...well, here's a close-up:

9VcI9mz.jpg

Green background with dark blue stripes and thinner tan stripes, but all subdued so there's not much contrast. And just in time for St. Patrick's Day!

Not that I have any plans...or booze...

Last edited:

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Just another Boston Scally Cap, this one dubbed "Irish Rose":

7LmfSYd.jpg

Modern version of an 8-panel cap with the visor/brim covered in a thin faux leather material. A wool/polyester blend, and the colors/pattern are...uh...well, here's a close-up:

9VcI9mz.jpg

Green background with dark blue stripes and thinner tan stripes, but all subdued so there's not much contrast. And just in time for St. Patrick's Day!

Not that I have any plans...or booze...

Th Irish Rose is sharp and well timed for celebrations.

I too chose a green cap yesterday.

i-Q4FKmk7-M.jpg

i-sTZMNz8-M.jpg

i-jqndc4t-M.jpg

Cheers, Eric -

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ