Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What cigar (or pipe) did you smoke today?

indycop

I'll Lock Up
jamespowers said:
The only thing better would be if you had something else from that forbidden little island. ;) A culebra too. :p
I have 8 of those! The LegendArio maduro by Camacho is my absolute favorite cigar, followed closely by the MAXX and Camacho SLR!:p

indycop said:
I have 8 of those! The LegendArio maduro by Camacho is my absolute favorite cigar, followed closely by the MAXX and Camacho SLR!:p

Only eight?! Geez, spring for a few boxes. ;) :p
I like the SLR series. I particularly like Camacho's Diadema.
5160.jpg

:D

indycop

I'll Lock Up
jamespowers said:
What's the thread title---he's been smoking of course. :p
:eusa_doh: I think you had one too many Culebras today!:eek: lol lol lol

Tonight's smoke was a Cohiba Edicion Limitada 2006 from that little island!;) :D A nice 7 1/4 x 50, nice and smooth!

indycop said:
:eusa_doh: I think you had one too many Culebras today!:eek: lol lol lol

Tonight's smoke was a Cohiba Edicion Limitada 2006 from that little island!;) :D A nice 7 1/4 x 50, nice and smooth!

Well, you asked. ;) :p That reminds me---I have to get some more Culebras. I only have one left. :eek:
Last night's smoke was a Por Larranaga Corona. Small but reasonably well flavored.

J.L. Picard

One of the Regulars
What a great day to waste a Saturday...

DblCoronaMS said:
None today but yesterday I enjoyed a Puros Indios Cut Head #5 and a Hoyo de Monterrey Excalibur #1 while acting as a flagman watching Ferraris, Jaguars, Vettes, AMG Mercedes, Porsches, a Viper, a Ford GT and a vintage '68 Firebird from the old Trans Am series circulate around a closed police training track. I even got a few laps in the passenger seat of a Ferrari 308 GTS.

What a great way to waste a Saturday!

This is getting very close to paradise...Lucky Dude.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner