Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What do you look like?

Foofoogal

Banned
You are very beautiful. You look a great deal in the 2nd. photo like my best friend in life. When she walks in a room men and women from about 7 to 99 gawk.
You are young still and I am not sure you know what allure you have there young lady. All I can suggest is pace yourself. I don't say that lightly.
You may like my friend have women that hate you for no reason and men that want you for all the wrong reasons. I hope you are as pretty on inside as out and take care of yourself seriously. Wait for the best and I am sure he will show up. Don't waste it on the yeahoos. You can afford to be very picky or choosy. Ignore the catty ladies also.
I am sure some may be mad at me for this now but Nana has warned and since this is FL everyone is on their best behaviors. lol

JohnnyGringo

A-List Customer
The suit is a Jos. A. Banks Poplin Summer Suit. The trousers have buttons for Braces and are lined to the knee- and very comfortable in yesterdays heat, I might add.

rikrdo

A-List Customer
Knox003.jpg

rikrdo

A-List Customer
Darhling said:
Great shot! you look like you mean business.

Thanks.....its me trying to be serious :D

I had just received this hat from AlanC and I wanted to post a photo so I did my research and found a bunch of gents posted shots like this.
I tried my best to capture that look.
Just being goofy, is all.

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
rikrdo said:
Thanks.....its me trying to be serious :D

I had just received this hat from AlanC and I wanted to post a photo so I did my research and found a bunch of gents posted shots like this.
I tried my best to capture that look.
Just being goofy, is all.

You don't look goofy at all, try crossing your eyes, q-tips in your ears and touching your nose with your tongue - then you look goofy!

pgoat

One Too Many
Miss 1940's said:
in her Glory on a hot june Night in tucson,trying to keep cool by taking the trolly around town!
That shot is very cool! We didn't get to do the trolley there; 4th avenue was fun for hanging out.

rikrdo

A-List Customer
Darhling said:
You don't look goofy at all, try crossing your eyes, q-tips in your ears and touching your nose with your tongue - then you look goofy!

Ill work on that one for later :cool2:

pgoat: Thanks !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo