Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What DO you want for Christmas?

Warden

One Too Many
Rather not have the bumps for Christmas, Hoping Father Christmas has a Hillman Minx ready to fit into my stocking ;)

Hillman_Minx_Series_III.jpg

fortworthgal

Call Me a Cab
There is nothing I really need, although we always buy each other Christmas gifts. Just this past weekend we went ahead and bought each other our "big ticket item" gifts - he got a WWII-era German pistol, and I got a bunch of MAC makeup brushes I've been wanting. They cost more than the pistol... :lol: So now we're just picking up a few stocking stuffers & small items to go under the tree for Christmas morning. On my small item list: rose vanilla incense, k-cups, scented wax bars (Scentsy) for the house, Boots Original beauty products, hand cream, fluffy slippers or moccasins.

1961MJS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Hi

Personally, I'm hoping for a sale of some sort post Xmas for Talisker 10 year old. The wife and I buy our own stuff since she took EVERYTHING I bought her for Xmas back in about 1997.

later

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner