Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What goes with your A2?

I wear Chinos in a tan or light green color mostly. i wear the A2 also with jeans and my canvas jeans which are tan or a brown. Short sleeve safari shirts, or golf shirts. Brown walking shoes or my brown saddle shoes or my white new balance sneakers. Usually a fedora like my Campdraft in brown or a newsboy cap.

The newsboy cap always makes me feel like a truck driver making a delivery.

Blackadder

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Just bought my first A2. Taking you guys advice and all, will wear with Khaki and shirt with brown cap toe.

Seb Lucas

I'll Lock Up

Aether

One of the Regulars
I think one of the reasons the A2 is such an enduring style is that it's so versatile, it can be dressed up or down and always looks great. Everyone should have at least one!

highhope

New in Town
Haha...go for it dav...personally, I like the idea of only having 1 A2 jacket though...just one that I can love, cherish, fly in and use for the rest of my days...and hopefully pass down onto my generations when I'm old and ground-bound

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
MAZDA2023.jpg

MAZDA2022.jpg

MX5SUMMER015-1.jpg

MX5SUMMER001.jpg

highhope

New in Town
Wonderful outfit Paddy...is it an Aero?

I'm at the stage where my A2's starting to develop one or two little marks...I'm TRYING my hardest not to care and to wear it in...still I suppose it'll come with time...

Your A2's worn in beautifully...if you dont mind me asking, how long have you had it?

Thanks

T

Spitfire

I'll Lock Up
Normally I never wear a tie, but I found that a pair of sand chinos, a rawwhite shirt WITH a tie (in this case striped burgundy/sand/pale blue) goes very well with my sealbrown goat A2.

Fifty150

One Too Many
I'll switch out for a pair of harness boots, but otherwise I agree completely.

I've also got a pair of harness boots. Sometimes I wear my cap toe jump boots. Doc Martins work well too. But when I wear white sneakers, it just feels too much like Jerry Sienfeld.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner