Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What hat are you waiting for today?

Alive'n'Amplified

Call Me a Cab
Okay, so I didn't wear this today, but I'm trying to catch up from last week before I left for my vacation.

Dobbs Twenty...

4617c4ec-deef-4b78-8771-6f2a85af4b45.jpg

DJH

I'll Lock Up
I've done the same thing. When the titles are truncated on a small display it is hard to tell the two threads apart.

Very nice hat!

NewJack

Practically Family
I've got two coming;

View attachment 31257
And this Borsalino. Also a good price mainly, I believe, because it needs a serious reblocking and perhaps a few stitches to secure that unreeded sweatband. I've handled worse. I've been wanting a green hat (thinking about a Bluegrass Campdraft). This may fit the bill and it's got a 3 inch brim if the seller's measurements can be trusted.

Always good to have something coming

Nice find tommy. Thought about this one myself! Went to a fellow lounger...That's a good thing!! Congrats!!

I finally pulled the trigger on a Bluegrass Green Campdraft from Akubra (ordered through Everything Australian). With it being the weekend it'll probably be a day or two before I receive my love letter from them confirming my order, and maybe another day or two before it ships; time will tell. :D

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
I finally pulled the trigger on a Bluegrass Green Campdraft from Akubra (ordered through Everything Australian). With it being the weekend it'll probably be a day or two before I receive my love letter from them confirming my order, and maybe another day or two before it ships; time will tell. :D

Good choice Zombie.

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up

great choice... and they are pretty quick and ship well packed always

you will 100% love this hat ... I was running errands in the rain in it all morning wearing warm up pants and a T shirt ... and right now I am putting on a button down and sport jacket to go see some friends and will be wearing the same hat .
.... it is already dry and just seems to look better and better the more you abuse it

Fri morning at JJ ... Colin ( who was wearing one in Fawn) was raving about the Campdraft and I agree with everything he said

Akubra holds the crown for modern fur felt hats in my humble opinion

Thank you Gents for your very kind enabling...uh, I mean, support. ;) This will be my sixth fur felt hat, my fifth Akubra, and my third Campdraft, but my first hat that isn't some shade of brown (ranging from Akubra's Silverbelly to Dark Brown). I'm thinking it might be time for me to invest in a hat rack. lol

Edit 06/29/15: I've already received order confirmation and a shipping notice from Everything Australian. They sure don't waste time when they have the item in stock!

Last edited:

ofcoursemyhorse

Practically Family
Three little maids from school are we! Lovely Mikado.

I went for something decidedly weirder. Saw this very old looking bowler that looks to have been part of a stage show, couldnt pass on something so unique.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThomW