What hat are you waiting for today?

Discussion in 'Hats' started by Jazzcat, Dec 23, 2004.

1. That looks familiar!
    I love my nutria in cobalt and I went with the blue metal ribbon for binding and the crown and I have zero regrets. I think it could look great with lots of colors and I’m looking forward to seeing how yours turns out!

Blare and Zombie_61 like this.
  2. A cheap wool hat I ordered online last week allegedly shipped from the company's location in Montanay, France, the day after I ordered it, then sat with the French Post for five days for no apparent reason. According to tracking it was in a USPS facility in New York yesterday afternoon, so we'll see if they deliver it on or before Monday as the tracking indicates.

Blare and Steve1857 like this.
  3. steur

steur

Rumour has it I've been a good boy. Who am I to argue with Santa? He's from Scandinavia, so before you know he'll be over in a longboat to clarify his viewpoint;)
    Can't wait.
    20210415_095009_resized.jpg torino_3.jpg 20201231_204804_resized.jpg 20200209_135849_resized.jpg mallory panos_3.jpg 20211121_000801_resized.jpg 20201211_105742_resized.jpg

4. Rmccamey

Rmccamey My Mail is Forwarded Here

5. PanosChris

PanosChris Practically Family

Always a plus when you can directly interact with the (rein)deer in your backyard
    20210718_162155.jpg
    I've heard that Santa this year is favoring all the good boy-loungers in an analogous manner. The very best get the BIG boxes ;)
    20211122_122403.jpg

Last edited: Nov 27, 2021 at 12:34 PM
  6. Blare

Blare I'll Lock Up

steur likes this.
  7. Blare

Blare I'll Lock Up

Indeed!

PanosChris likes this.
  8. Frunobulax

Frunobulax

PanosChris, steur and Blare like this.
  9. Mean Eyed Matt

Mean Eyed Matt Practically Family

I was a good boy this year like some others, but I think Panos himself too!!! ;)

10. PanosChris

PanosChris Practically Family

The best! ;)

11. Blare, PanosChris and steur like this.
  12. steur

steur

Thank you, gentlemen. I can understand and maybe even share any and all doubts about what I have done to deserve these, but just don't tell Santa about them:D

Blare, PanosChris and deadlyhandsome like this.