Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What hat are you waiting for today?

FedOregon

I'll Lock Up
I think every weekend I would have to do a hat shop tour if I lived in Oregon.
We don't get out every weekend, but we're headed to Eugene to see Mike at NW Hats this weekend. We're going to make a day of it, take a leisurely drive, stop at sights, eat here and there and pick up a pecan custom and a western-to-outdoorsy fedora conversion I gave to Mike about 7-8 weeks ago.

Oh, and I grew up in the Seattle area so next time we go up that way to visit family I think a side trip to see BSHW is in order...

We don't get out every weekend, but we're headed to Eugene to see Mike at NW Hats this weekend. We're going to make a day of it, take a leisurely drive, stop at sights, eat here and there and pick up a pecan custom and a western-to-outdoorsy fedora conversion I gave to Mike about 7-8 weeks ago.

Oh, and I grew up in the Seattle area so next time we go up that way to visit family I think a side trip to see BSHW is in order...

Bragging and showing off is so inappropriate. I'm not envious, I swear. :cool:

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
s_l1600.jpg

Sonero

Practically Family
I'm awaiting a custom beaver fedora from Northwest Hats. It's coming UPS slow boat and won't be here for a few days. A classic style seen in countless late twenties and early thirties films and pictures: pale gray, wide black ribbon, straight sides with just a center dent, 2-5/8 bound brim. Mike sent me this picture last week:

View attachment 57901

This is my first custom hat after fifty years of hat obsession - I'm very psyched!

Super.

I want something similar in bone with a black ribbon and brim edge. The bow should be plush and twofold.

Basically a felt panama hat for cooler months.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skipbarnes