Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of several hats that came my way from our sadly absent member Garrett. He has a keen eye for ancient hats. Though many of his finds are modified by Bob at Black Sheep to his signature style, some survive with their wide brims and western licks intact.

102716_2.jpg

102716_1.jpg

102716_3.jpg
One of my favorites.
Love this one, Alan.

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
Today I put in evidence the Barbisio vintage chestnut colored with clothing in autumn tone
30kc50i.jpg

It arrived the day before yesterday NOS and today I tried it in the morning sun
28ury4j.jpg

I have two hats (Barbisio and Cervo) with the felt of this color and finished semi-rough (semi-ruvido) and I do not know if I'll keep it, or let it go to some other house of hats
9upzpv.jpg

It is worn in the morning and late afternoon, so you can see the beautiful color change
2hr3h47.jpg

I have to take a decision mhhh!

Many thanks for your yesterday likes...they are really appreciated

Michael R.

Call Me a Cab
One of several hats that came my way from our sadly absent member Garrett. He has a keen eye for ancient hats. Though many of his finds are modified by Bob at Black Sheep to his signature style, some survive with their wide brims and western licks intact.

102716_2.jpg

102716_1.jpg

102716_3.jpg

Boy THAT's a Gorgeous Hat Alan ! I need to find a friend , dealer , supplier , pusher man , or desperate , kind , considerate , compassionate guy to help a Bro out like that . The search goes on ... .

Chamuco

I'll Lock Up

102716_2.jpg

102716_1.jpg

102716_3.jpg
Love the crease on the crown, the top is gorgeous !!

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
I must say that I am sorry not to respond often to your comments.
I enjoy reading what you write about me or about the hats worn
I'm not shy, grumpy and lazy even, much less snooty
I have only one big problem: the language spoken on this forum is not my own and I often find myself in difficulty processing my answers.
I would like to do, but often stumble into the language and lost the right moment everything becomes less interesting, also because our reading times are staggered.
You get up out of bed and I go to lunch :rolleyes:
I ask you to understand and do not think me lazy or uninterested.
It's just a matter of speed and appropriateness in the language ........
I will be doing my best to keep alive the flame of European headgear (you know I am in good company, but few are with me in my "crusade" in the Old Continent).
Before to go to bed I thank you and I will try to be more ......live on stage o_O

I must say that I am sorry not to respond often to your comments.
I enjoy reading what you write about me or about the hats worn
I'm not shy, grumpy and lazy even, much less snooty
I have only one big problem: the language spoken on this forum is not my own and I often find myself in difficulty processing my answers.
I would like to do, but often stumble into the language and lost the right moment everything becomes less interesting, also because our reading times are staggered.
You get up out of bed and I go to lunch :rolleyes:
I ask you to understand and do not think me lazy or uninterested.
It's just a matter of speed and appropriateness in the language ........
I will be doing my best to keep alive the flame of European headgear (you know I am in good company, but few are with me in my "crusade" in the Old Continent).
Before to go to bed I thank you and I will try to be more ......live on stage o_O

Get some rest, Daniele! We capire, and your posts are always great! Parleremo domain!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy