Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dlaniger

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Two hat Saturday!
b5f8dca965f07c392ce83090d155d781.jpg

Irish Tweed by Jonathan Richard
bd163d61b3b19d76aefa9729bc35f528.jpg

ffa1a814942a0b21cec9e81d721b0ed3.jpg
36b74731ecc3b8aa95bfe77379b7d363.jpg
Super Barbisio in Navy
fa6b3654cca516adb7e76a00b0be8c22.jpg
the season has begun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sergejvandervreede

One Too Many

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
Very good mix, Daniele. Maybe add a small portion of fine Italian wine
emoji41.png
You are definitely right Sergej!
I live three kilometers from Valpolicella and Verona has three exceptional wines in its district: Valpolicella in its various interpretations, Soave a king of whites and Bardolino in a period of rebirth, without forgetting Custoza, the magnificent Lugana and now also a quality sparkling wine Durello.
We tasted some wine, but the intense days dedicated to visits to art cities such as Vicenza and Mantua kept us away from important wines. When you're in Verona I'll make you taste something special;)

EstherWeis

Vendor
It's a usually best to avoid a battle you're sure to loose [emoji5] great hat. Don't know the Dorer brand. Is it new or vintage?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-J510FN met Tapatalk

No doubt about it, serge. I know my place. The Dorer is not vintage. It's a hat company in New Mexico. Still in business making cowboy hats. Here's a link. Check out the different hats and one of the pics will show the uniqueness of their sweatbands and also the $10,000 Silver Beaver.
http://www.butchdorerhats.com/

In the walk to meet Steve and greet him before his come back to Germany and then in the States I wore the Tonak, who kindly gave me
1r906f.jpg

It is an intriguing hat just built after the war with all the raw material constraints existing in those difficult years
98wrqp.jpg

Without lining and with a sweatband made of different material from the leather it has a magnificent felt ina rich and warm brown
ohk7dg.jpg

The proportions are typical of the Huckel hats of those years with wide wings and low crown
sboaxg.jpg

I still thank Steve for generosity and with the autumn colors I wish him a happy homecoming
Looks great on you, Daniele (but almost any hat does). That is indeed a very nice brown colour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shiny hats