Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ManofKent

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Phew - this thread moves fast. Thanks for the comments on the Stetson, the collection is slowly growing...

Mike - Great Simonds

Alan - I love the ribbon on that Milan. The Playboy looks sharp, and the furry beast leaves me gobsmacked :D

Javier - That Lamson looks great (another brand of which I have no knowledge). The AdaMajestic looks far too good to be classed as a beater.

Joao - I thought the sun off the whitewashed walls made a great background for the hat.

AnA - great Homburg, you'd never mistake it for an English one in the same way your Derby's tend to be very distinct from our bowlers.

HamilcarBarca - no shame in having a small collection. Mines growing gradually, and we've all got to start from somewhere. Hat looks good anyway.

John - Beautiful Dobbs, I can see why you want more than one.

David - sharp as always

Sam - That Greta looks nice. I thought I recognised the Fortis - we share a hat size to search for.

HatsRMe - Great ribbon and nice Milan - I hoping there's a Milan in a bunch of badly photographed vintage straws I'm waiting for.

Bowlerman - Nice hats, I particularly like the Falcon

Job - The pair of you look great.

Fabio - Lovely Mallory and a great outfit

That's fantastic, MoK!

And thank you for humoring me with the Big Brown Boy. I am thinking of opening a hat petting zoo - Saturdays from 9 to noon. All welcome to stop by and cop a feel. :eusa_doh:

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
More and more greatness continues to show.

Alan's in the lead with the Andes chocolate mint, not to mention the graceful and simple Playboy!

Nice to see that Dualist again, Josh!

jlee562

I'll Lock Up
Widest ribbon I have for WAR Wednesday, Supernatural Milan from the Ecuadorian Panama Hat Co. of NYC.
IMG_20130619_154122_zpsbf46d6ff.jpg

fashion frank

One Too Many
Well seeing how it warmed up here in Southern New England this afternoon , this is what I wore out to band practice this
evening.
Dont know anything about this hat company and would be interested to find out anything about them.

All the Best ,Fashion Frank

Last edited:

splintercellsz

I'll Lock Up
David, very nice choice for the day. I hope it serves you well with the heat!

Case, I always say this, but I will say it again. Your CRM has to be my favorite out of your collection. Such a fine looking lid!

Hats, great milan!

Jeff, very nice!!!! I really like your Virtuoso!

Alan, love that furry. Looks much better without the brim binding!! You should wear it, and offer the others some shade... for a price... ha!
Very nice PLayboy I shall add, great dimensions!

John, verrrry nice Dobbs!

Job, some cool lids for some cool guys!

Javier, that is a super nice beater!

Fabioven, lookin' good!!

MoK, that one looks great on you! I like it!

Josh, that Dualist is just awesome. I love that shade of blue... Very sharp!

Mike, and what a great feeling it is! Very nice Huckel!

J, very nice WAR!

Blade, swell Panama!

Frank, very nice! The sharpest fella at band practice I presume?

1920s Stetson Excellent Quality with the brim snapped down for some shade. I completely grabbed this one at random today, forgetting it was WAR Wednesday... but I guess this one fits the occasion ;)

00916.jpg

02114.jpg

JAVIER

Practically Family
Thanks for the compliments, the hat had a quarter size stain on the brim, I did my best and reduce its's visibility with a little tlc. The brown leather sweaband, has come un stiched from sideburn-to-sideburn, and the liner is lose. Nevertheless it is wearable and enjoyable :) first time I've worn since I acquired it last year.

By the way... Everyone looked grand today.

delectans

Call Me a Cab
Alive'n'Amplified: Thanks, and a wonderful new photo set from the ballpark.

Richard: Thank you, and may I offer you a belated welcome to the lounge. Have been catching up on the forum and have really enjoyed your photos...very well presented, and you always look so well turned out.

Manfred: Much obliged, my friend, for your kind comments...as always! :yo:

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Thanks for the comments on my Worth and Worth Panama from yesterday guys. W&W doesn't get much attention here, but their Montecristi's are really nice hats and it is well worth (ha!) grabbing one if you see one at a decent price.

Mine was previously owned by our fellow Lounger Aureliano.

Fantastic range of hats in the last 24 hours as well - this thread is a treat to see everyday.

Our run of good weather continues in NH and it is the VS/Optimo Dualist for me today

smugshot_6506827-L.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic