Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

G MAN

One of the Regulars
Mr. Paladin said:
gtd--looks like a great working day hat.

G-man--Nice...is that remnants of snow there?

What you see there are large pieces of ice that covered the shoreline, not much snow left but it's still possible, this is Canada.

handlebar bart

Call Me a Cab
nostache003.jpg

:cry: Well fellas, I caved in to the wife today and I do believe I need a change to my username.[huh]

indycop

I'll Lock Up
Mr. Paladin said:
That looks really nicely done and the ribbon color would probably please lots of University of Texas alumni! You could get steady work doing that in Austin.
I will have to taka a pic when it's dry. It's a very light beige.

indycop

I'll Lock Up
handlebar bart said:
nostache003.jpg

:cry: Well fellas, I caved in to the wife today and I do believe I need a change to my username.[huh]
WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH BART!!!!!!!!!:rage: :rage: :rage: :eek: lol

Looks like she pulled it off!:eusa_doh: lol

indycop

I'll Lock Up
carter said:
Some wondrful hats today; The Chief's Stetson Casual, Bob's Stratoliner, Gene's Mossant, Bart's VS, JT's Allessandria, and a bunch of others.
However, this is my favorite
GEDC0532-1.jpg

Nicely done, IC! I want one just like it!

:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap
I made it so that I just pop the stitches holding the corners of the bow and the whole thing will lift off.lol

WOMBAT

New in Town
what hat am I wearing

DSCF3265.jpg

Aubra bush tucker man special I have finished shaping it and will get some new pictures later but I need to get out and get some things done lucky it has cooled down again yesterday was 42 celcuis

Mr. Lucky

One Too Many
handlebar bart said:
She is giggling her little head off to that...........I on the other hand look like this:(

:D
Hey, coming from a guy that WISHES, with all his heart and hair challenged genetics, that he could have grown such a magnificent cookie duster, my condolences.

My razor is at half-staff.

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
handlebar bart said:
nostache003.jpg

I think you should get to order another custom to console yourself. Don't you?

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Man, these self portraits are such a pain. We both wanted in on this one which left no one to take the pic.

IMG_0995.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmichael