Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

ChrisDamned

Familiar Face
Buco J 31 repro by RRL
f8852b2237e2caa707a6d96f10a6e381.jpg
Comme un fan des TURBONEGRO !

BassandB3

One of the Regulars
Marc, any updates on this green canvas hunting jacket? Is it unlined? Curious how it’s developed over time. My brown leather/canvas combo Thedi (same one that you have) is en route to me, thanks for the helpful info!

Great jackets.

I agree, when broken in the buffalo and canvas are perfectly balanced in terms of temper. I owned a second hand MTC-127980 which was very comfortable to wear.

My Thedi buffalo/canvas hunting jacket however (which is brand new) is stiff as a board.

View attachment 336277

Marc mndt

I'll Lock Up
Marc, any updates on this green canvas hunting jacket? Is it unlined? Curious how it’s developed over time. My brown leather/canvas combo Thedi (same one that you have) is en route to me, thanks for the helpful info!

The green canvas hunting jacket is indeed unlined. It's still very stiff since I've only worn the jacket a handful of times.

Looking forward to seeing yours. I'm sure you'll love it.

Today I'm wearing this amazing 'time capsule mint' condition Windward two star mc jacket. It feels so cool to wear a 70 year old jacket that's not broken in yet. Courtesy of @JMax

93381703-6C6F-4FE2-B60A-9A00066204B1.jpeg
4CFB69EF-9DCC-4A7C-B3B2-6B74D4F0D2EA.jpeg

torfjord

Call Me a Cab
Same spot different jacket.

Yes I brought three leather jackets with me on a 5-day trip lol.

View attachment 392591

The green canvas hunting jacket is indeed unlined. It's still very stiff since I've only worn the jacket a handful of times.

Today I'm wearing this amazing 'time capsule mint' condition Windward two star mc jacket. It feels so cool to wear a 70 year old jacket that's not broken in yet. Courtesy of @JMax

View attachment 392805 View attachment 392804

Both of these are so good it’s ridiculous but the Thedi is a new level altogether. It’s the jacket that makes all your other jackets jealous.

Nickelman2005

New in Town

View attachment 392805 View attachment 392804
That is just beautiful. I'm 70 years old, too. But I haven't looked that good since the 70's. Oh, Hell! I never looked that good!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner