Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Probably about the last jacket day of the season! Up in the 80’s this week. Going out in style.
There’s been a lot of grail talk lately. It’s not a notion I understand b/c there are just too many good styles that compete. But if I were to pin one down, this would be it.
IMG_4342.jpeg

I can’t hardly wait for my next @regius masterpiece.

Nacho

Practically Family
Probably about the last jacket day of the season! Up in the 80’s this week. Going out in style.
There’s been a lot of grail talk lately. It’s not a notion I understand b/c there are just too many good styles that compete. But if I were to pin one down, this would be it.
View attachment 505962
Do you bodybuild or powerlift, @ton312? You're in really great shape in all of your pics.

tmitchell59

I'll Lock Up
After drooling over the high end jackets at Inspiration I was inspired to go low end. Talon tear drop zippers on a Lee reversible trucker, late 60s? Cool doesn't have to be high end! Happy Easter

20230409_141943.jpg
20230409_141846.jpg

VideoCapture_20230409-140258.jpg
VideoCapture_20230409-140151.jpg

VideoCapture_20230409-140425.jpg

Attachments

• VideoCapture_20230409-140413.jpg
    VideoCapture_20230409-140413.jpg
    313.4 KB · Views: 41
  • VideoCapture_20230409-140425.jpg
    VideoCapture_20230409-140425.jpg
    308.3 KB · Views: 30

Gypsymoth82

A-List Customer
Thruxton?

I can't wait to get back out. Every time I go out to the garage to get a beer from the fridge, I find I run my hand across the seat on my Bonneville and wryly look out at the sky.

Come on, weather!
Yes! It's a 2008, which I believe is the last year built at Hinkley and the last year with carburetors.

Dude I tried to get it started last night but no dice, just too cold and I burned through a whole charge on the battery trying. I charged the battery again overnight, and then tried again this afternoon. Rolled it into the sun and after much cooing and sweet nothings she fired up. Zapped home for a quick wash and then out for a rip. It was beautiful.

Fingers crossed that your weather improves!!

Nacho

Practically Family
I have the luxury of a weight room where I work and I take full advantage. My only goal is to try and keep ahead of my Italian born desire to eat (and drink) everything I encounter. Sometimes I’m on the happy side of par, other times I’m not.
Lucky you!

Yeah, it's easier to stay consistent if you have a home gym rather than driving to one, especially when you get older. It's free and right there when you need it. I bought myself a pull-up bar and a set of rings from Rogue. I just crank out a few sets of chins, pushups, and ring dips everyday.

75% of being in shape is diet. But damn, hard to say No to good food, good drink and good time, hey?

barnabus

One Too Many
Yes! It's a 2008, which I believe is the last year built at Hinkley and the last year with carburetors.

Dude I tried to get it started last night but no dice, just too cold and I burned through a whole charge on the battery trying. I charged the battery again overnight, and then tried again this afternoon. Rolled it into the sun and after much cooing and sweet nothings she fired up. Zapped home for a quick wash and then out for a rip. It was beautiful.

Fingers crossed that your weather improves!!

Mine's an 03, 790 carbed. I've never left it this long without firing it up, so fingers crossed it's straightforward.

Can't wait though.

MrProper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
View attachment 505962
Me neither on mine. I'm just afraid that I'm pretty far back in the queue ;-)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran