Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What modern invention/innovation do you wish had *never* been developed?

Hunter_aka_Scotty

One of the Regulars
I think it's a conspiracy. LizzieMaine knows what is going on here and is lying to us to hide the truth!!! :eeek: The mods of this forum are plotting something on this thread and don't wish us to see it!!

Ok..... Maybe not....... But I'm glad it isn't just me.

nice hat dude!

One Too Many
I think it's a conspiracy. LizzieMaine knows what is going on here and is lying to us to hide the truth!!! :eeek: The mods of this forum are plotting something on this thread and don't wish us to see it!!

Ok..... Maybe not....... But I'm glad it isn't just me.

Yea God forbid I was starting to think about getting on E-Bay and bid on a new computer,if hats and coats are a hassle can you imagine how much fun it would be getting a computer that actually works off there.(haha)

Gin&Tonics

Practically Family
Likewise the form of discrimination to which my post referred: those who seek to deny legal rights that they themselves enjoy to others, despite the fact that the enjoyment of said rights by the latter affects the former not one jot. This is discrimination, yet there are those who choose to cry that they are being discriminated against simply for being denied the chance to see such discrimination continue to be enforced by the state.
;)

I pretty much agree with everything you said in this last post, although I'm not 100% sure what state you're referring to and how you feel they're enforcing discrimination in reference to the above quote.

Flat Foot Floey

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I wish texting was never invented. I will call someone to ask a question or carry on a conversation. They never pick up so I leave a message. They never return my phone call. The next time that I see them they always say "you should of texted me." YOU HAVE A PHONE!!! I WANT TO SPEAK TO YOU!!!
I am hard of hearing and texting is the best thing ever invented. I tell my friends not to call me all out of a sudden but better text me and give me the chance to call back.

Edward

Bartender
This strange issue with unclickable pages has been occuring here on the FLounge for two weeks minimum, both with Firefox and IE. [huh]

Jinkies, I thought it was just me! Usuing Chrome, Opera, IE and whatever it is that comes with the Android OS.

Amy Jeanne

Call Me a Cab
22 is the last page as of this posting, but mine says this thread goes to page 26:

8235647162_01e6e0884a_b.jpg

I think that the conversation veered into the areas that are considered off limits and that when these posts were removed it some how left a trace so it occupies space for posts that don't exist any longer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou