Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What pens are we carrying today?

DeaconKC

One Too Many
Just picked up a Parker 45 Flighter from ebay with 2 converters! The second converter went into my othe 45 Flighter, so i loaded both up with Quink Blue and carried them as slightly mismatched twins!

Sled Dog

Familiar Face
Carried a Parker 45 and a Cross pencil today.
Bought both at a thrift store today...they had bags of pens for a $1/bag..had to but 2 bags to get these...ended up with 20-30 other pens too :)
pens.jpg

Kirk H.

One Too Many
Carried a Parker 45 and a Cross pencil today.
Bought both at a thrift store today...they had bags of pens for a $1/bag..had to but 2 bags to get these...ended up with 20-30 other pens too :)
pens.jpg

Well worth the 2.00 you paid. I love the Parker 45's and Jotters.

Kirk

Argee

One of the Regulars
I'm carrying a mid 1930s Conklin Nozak Word Gauge. Found it at an estate sale this morning (for $5). I cleaned it up and to my great delight the filling mechanism works flawlessly.

546536_10152044004070074_1675371676_n.jpg

Steven180

One of the Regulars
A Nozak...for $5...imagine the odds.

Congratulations, and it works!? Recommend just letting someone look at it to ensure it won't explode unexpectedly on the last leg of a part.

Again, nice find!

M.

I'm carrying a mid 1930s Conklin Nozak Word Gauge. Found it at an estate sale this morning (for $5). I cleaned it up and to my great delight the filling mechanism works flawlessly.

546536_10152044004070074_1675371676_n.jpg

Wonder if the owner had it refurbished at ome point of if it is original? These are iconic Conklins I am sure you'll enjoy it.

I can't make out what style nib you have on this screen.

Hercule

Practically Family
P45 with R&K Sepia
Pilot Lucina with R&K Leipziger Schwarz
Esterbrook J 9550 with R&K Sepia
Sheaffer JR R&K Sepia
Belmont (ca.1930s) Pelikan Blue Black
Parker Parkette (1937) Pelikan Blue Black

Tango Yankee

Call Me a Cab
I inked up my Bell System Property Black Esterbrook...

I've got one or two of those. I need to get out an Esterbrook or two and ink them up.

In my pocket today I've got a collection of Shaeffers (as is usual), all A solid green Snorkle with Noodler's Forest Green ink, a solid black Vacuum-Fil with... hmmm.... not sure. It's black, might be Parker ink. A red lever-fill with matching pencil, with IIRC, Noodler's Apache Red.

And for those times when a ball-point pen is needed, a nice Waterman.

Cheers,
Tom

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner