Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Doc Average

One of the Regulars
Yesterday afternoon: Some Like It Hot at my local art-house cinema. A joy as usual, but let down by the poor print. Terrible sound and picture quality.

Last night: An American Werewolf in London.

rue

Agreed - we couldn't get over how well it was done - that they had incorporated special effects - so glad I got to see it. We have this thing on PS3 where you pay a small fee and there are hundreds of movies to watch (Alice was free!) from all over the world in many genres - it's a brilliant thing to have.

I was really amazed at how well it was done too. Amazing, especially because of the time period. I'll have to check out the PS3 thing you're talking about :)

dwebber18

One of the Regulars
USA had Indiana Jones all weekend so I watched Last Crusade and Temple of Doom. Luckily I recorded them on my DVR as my wife has only seen the last half of Last Crusade and the new movie. I look forward to watching Raiders with her tonight or tomorrow. Lots of good hats in that movie as well and not just by Indie!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner