Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Widebrim

I'll Lock Up
Also , Bogart's "The Big Sleep"…there's a dvd which includes the
1945 ( less known version ) & the 1946 version . In b&w ! :eusa_clap

The '45 version was shown to servicemen overseas, but never to the general public. I've read that it contains a (later deleted) scene which not only explains some of the plot, but plays up the corruption of the LAPD at that time. From what I've heard, the '46 version, though more incomprehensible, is actually the better of the two. Would love to see it.

Last night I saw:
MV5BMjA0NjM1ODkyMl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODY0NDMzMg@@._V1._SY317_CR5,0,214,317_.jpg

Thor & Capt. America - I wanted to review the power souce cube thingy after watching the Avengers.

Zombies - Some good zombie films recently but I am wondering if it has run its course yet.

By the number of zombie themed movies coming to the big screen (and not the syfy Channel), the popularity of The Walking Dead on AMC, and the number of zombie stories in print, I would say not yet.
The zombie genre have been pretty popular in print form for quite a few years and actually seems to be building in popularity. I would expect if done well and as long as apocalyptic stories are popular, we will continue to surrounded by the shambling undead.
:D

Wally_Hood

One Too Many
Did I mention I watched Rise of the Guardians? Well, I mean, I snoozed through parts but I watched a sizable portion of it. Makes me want William Joyce to get a solid deal to make Santa Calls, one of his best books.

LizzieMaine

Bartender
By the number of zombie themed movies coming to the big screen (and not the syfy Channel), the popularity of The Walking Dead on AMC, and the number of zombie stories in print, I would say not yet.
The zombie genre have been pretty popular in print form for quite a few years and actually seems to be building in popularity. I would expect if done well and as long as apocalyptic stories are popular, we will continue to surrounded by the shambling undead.

It's only fitting, most of the driving forces in Hollywood are dead from the neck up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn