Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What was the last TV show you watched?

Stray Cat

My Mail is Forwarded Here
[size=+1]Mr. Poirot[/size] :thumb:

Episode 3 - The Adventure of Johnnie Waverly
Description of the episode:
Mr. Waverly, a man whose wealth belongs to his rich wife, comes to engage Poirot's services. He has had a letter telling him that his little son Johnnie will be kidnapped for ransom. Although Poirot is present at the Waverly home, the kidnapping goes ahead but all is not as it first seems.

Stray Cat

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Those brand new young generations; turning everything into shorter version.. I believe they are too bored to even make a full sentence. They start it, but somewhere in the middle they lose their interest, and end it with "meh!".
Talk about degradation.. :eeek:
Now, in Mr. Poirot's time:
Hercule Poirot: Ah! "Godmother"! Now you have accidentally said something valuable. :D

Those brand new young generations; turning everything into shorter version.. I believe they are too bored to even make a full sentence. They start it, but somewhere in the middle they lose their interest, and end it with "meh!".
Talk about degradation.. :eeek:
Now, in Mr. Poirot's time:
Hercule Poirot: Ah! "Godmother"! Now you have accidentally said something valuable. :D
I suppose we can beat the rest of the sentence out of them. :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou