Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What was the last TV show you watched?

Maltese

One of the Regulars
Pickers

Looks like they are making the store larger ugh . Guess people are buying up all the overpriced rotted trash they are putting up
for sale . Or is that just 'reality" tv who knows.

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
Ice Road Truckers...I still enjoy watching it, but this season it's really turned into the new "drinking game" show where you have to take a drink every time one of these things happen:

• Alex Debagorski says a prayer or laughs
  • Hugh Rowland gets angry
  • Art Burke says something that gets bleeped
  • Darrell Ward gets stuck doing something he doesn't like
  • Lisa Kelly comments on something being a new challenge
  • A stuck truck gets pulled out of a ditch
  • Any truck has some form of malfunction
  • Any driver comments on the sound of the cracking ice as he/she is driving across a frozen lake
You better have your drinks lined up if you are taking a shot every time Art is bleeped. Oh, and have some where soft to land on, since you will be passed out in the first 15 minutes of the show! :cheers1:

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
Pickers

Looks like they are making the store larger ugh . Guess people are buying up all the overpriced rotted trash they are putting up
for sale . Or is that just 'reality" tv who knows.
I finally looked at their web sight, you can't even order any thing any more, they only sell at the store!

rjb1

Practically Family
"Da Vinci's Inquest...I don't know why I didn't watch this show when it first ran. A truly exceptional show...best writing and acting I've seen for quite some time."
Strongly agree... But watch out, it's addictive. Once you start watching, you want to watch every episode. It's also episodic, so you NEED to watch every episode.

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
Philly Throttle. Not the greatest show, but much cooler bikes then those stupid chopper shows! Unfortunately, every time they would start a bike the producer would play music. Shut up, and listen to the engine! Can't figure out how they make any money, all their bikes are in the red when they are done. They could save a fortune in cigarettes, I think they are all chain smokers.

Black Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
Hi esteban; I quite agree that Benny Hill rocks! Luckily I have the entire series on dvd. :)

TOE: *he he* heck I was reared on BH, I wonder what that says about me? *lol* Just kidding, but as a child I was obsessed with the show for some reason. I would sneak downstairs late at night just to watch it!

Philly Throttle. Not the greatest show, but much cooler bikes then those stupid chopper shows! Unfortunately, every time they would start a bike the producer would play music. Shut up, and listen to the engine! Can't figure out how they make any money, all their bikes are in the red when they are done. They could save a fortune in cigarettes, I think they are all chain smokers.

Yeah, it is a little more entertaining than those chopper shows. I think that part of the enjoyment comes from watching what appears to be a struggling business as well as the vintage bikes.
:D

Worf

I'll Lock Up
"True Blood" - All I can say there are things you sometimes see that you wish you'd NEVER seen. There are things you wonder about that when you finally see how it looks or feels you wish you'd never bothered. This weeks episode answered quite a few of those questions... and NOT in a good way.

Worf

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy