Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What was the last TV show you watched?

Black Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
Don't get me started on Bottom ...the camping on Wimbledon common episode is amongst my top ten comedy episodes ever, you know what's gonna happen but it's still so funny...the Christmas episode with gold, Frankenstein and grrr is another classic as is the gasman cometh....absolute classics all...Bottom is seriously underrated slapstick par excellence IMHO!

That's one of my favourites too! And the one where they go on 'honeymoon' where Eddy dresses as Richard's wife! *LOL* It's really too bad the new series didn't happen. So close, yet so far! BBC was going to pick it up and everything. Boo.
X
BD

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
The big wigs are now turning Shelby into a complete keystone cop with a bunch of new stooges that they picked up at the carnival. So obviously scripted and silly that it's disgusting. They might as well make them cartoon charactors...:p
HD
Great observation HD. Couldn't agree more.
But I, like James, won't give up on it yet.
I'd rather see his wife or Belinda, at least they weren't acting, I believe they were real.
Davi wasn't bad either, everyone needs a leprechaun for luck. :D

BigFitz

Practically Family
Haunted History: The Torso Murders. This was apparently the last law enforcement case that Elliot Ness was involved with. He applied a heavy hand against a shanty town that was in proximity to where some of the bodies were found. There was public outcry against Ness, but the murders stopped.

Kirk H.

One Too Many
Haunted History: The Torso Murders. This was apparently the last law enforcement case that Elliot Ness was involved with. He applied a heavy hand against a shanty town that was in proximity to where some of the bodies were found. There was public outcry against Ness, but the murders stopped.

I have read some books about that. He was director of Public Safety so he had the Fire Department burn down the "Hoover Ville".

jlee562

I'll Lock Up
Hell on Wheels season 3. I really, really, like this show, but so many of the hats are just awful. I think quite a few of them are actually wool. Several are obviously modern hats with blocked in crowns.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy