Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What was the last TV show you watched?

Worf

I'll Lock Up
Sports
Southampton vs West Ham United.
No score after 90 minutes, but a good game.

The concept of "ties" and "nil nil" being a good game makes my haid hurt. Test matches in Cricket that go a whole week with no winner makes me want to hang myself (just kiddin') How'd you in Tennessee get caught up in this?

Worf

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
The concept of "ties" and "nil nil" being a good game makes my haid hurt. Test matches in Cricket that go a whole week with no winner makes me want to hang myself (just kiddin') How'd you in Tennessee get caught up in this?

Worf

I played soccer from the age of 5 to the age of 23.
Then (at that time) there were no teams to play with, even indoor was dwindling here.
Now a few buddies play on a team in Nashville, but I'm not driving 3hrs one way to play with them!
I can watch several soccer games in a row and be as happy as can be.
Unless it's a team in English Premier League, that has a lot of "falling" players.
You make how much, and you fall when a guy bumps you?
Get your a** up or you will be traded to a lesser team. :D
What amazes me is the game today was nil nil right?
One of the teams (Southampton?) just spent $20 million on a striker. :D
Maybe he wasn't feeling it today.
But in all fairness, the teams were just too evenly matched.

Feraud

Bartender
I would encourage you all to seek out "Broadchurch" wherever you may find it; BBC America in the States. It is a fantastic bit of story-telling, atmospheric, interesting, and I will say little else less I give too much away. Let me at least say that the intrigue is as thick as David Tennant's brogue.
I've heard good things about Broadchurch, it's on my "to watch" list.

Last night we watched Dexter. The show had some very good seasons (Season 4 w/John Lithgow stands out) but this final one seems to be ending on a whimper..

...Last night we watched Dexter. The show had some very good seasons (Season 4 w/John Lithgow stands out) but this final one seems to be ending on a whimper..
Almost every season has had it's weak moments story-wise, but this final season has been one of the most lackluster overall. As much as I've enjoyed watching the show for the last eight years, I think it's a good time for them to end it.

Formeruser012523

Call Me a Cab
LONG time before this:

[video=youtube;NGLebeasE_Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGLebeasE_Y&feature=share&list=PLaBtOXsWu07abqUPP797OgmJfddC-Sowr[/video]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy