Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What was the last TV show you watched?

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
I think that's because each car was worth $500K. :D

Tonight it's The Brady Bunch "The Private Ear."
Peter uses a recorder to record people's conversations in the house.

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Liverpool vs Southampton, Premier League Soccer...

Oh great Brunswick you've given away his secret.

janbrady.jpg
Brunswick, Brunswick, Brunswick!

Last edited:

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
Samurai Headhunter. No, this was not a B movie on the SyFi channel. It was a documentary on the Smithsonian channel. [video=vimeo;69067974]http://vimeo.com/69067974[/video]

Bones got tired of being hit in the face...but most of his take down attempts were stuffed. His standing elbows finally won the fight for him. JBJ has been so dominate up till now that I actually found myself rooting for the Swede. I think the Swede will be back to try again. I also think it could very easily be the fight of the year.
HD

Bones got tired of being hit in the face...but most of his take down attempts were stuffed. His standing elbows finally won the fight for him. JBJ has been so dominate up till now that I actually found myself rooting for the Swede. I think the Swede will be back to try again. I also think it could very easily be the fight of the year.
HD

Those elbows of his are vicious. I like both fighters, a lot, but was rooting for Jones. This was most likely the best fight yet by the Swede as he hasn't been as dominant as I would have liked in previous bouts. I am sure he will soon fight once again for the belt as he earned it last night.
:D

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Wrasslin is fake?
Did we have to go in that direction? :eusa_doh:
New yes, old no.
Nowdays they don't wrestle "stiff" but in the old days they did, which is why the old guys barely get around. :D
After WCW got absorbed by WWE, I quit watching.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana