Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What was the last TV show you watched?

Gearing up for this weekend's card featuring Alpha Male vs. the UFC? :D

Leave it to them to create something that we use to call street fighting and make money from it. lol lol

The best MMA I have ever seen was on an early Monday morning in a dumpy area. A group of bums were huddling around looking for their next drunk. A guy came by in a car, rolled down his window and threw out a silver dollar. Man! When that thing hit the pavement with a ping, it was on! MMA is child stuff next to what they did. lol lol lol

Leave it to them to create something that we use to call street fighting and make money from it. lol lol

The best MMA I have ever seen was on an early Monday morning in a dumpy area. A group of bums were huddling around looking for their next drunk. A guy came by in a car, rolled down his window and threw out a silver dollar. Man! When that thing hit the pavement with a ping, it was on! MMA is child stuff next to what they did. lol lol lol

Oh Yeah..?

Fast N Loud Bandit Part 2.
Loved the parody at the end of the program.
Very nice. :eusa_clap
Except that, when you stop to think about it, it makes no sense. "We had six days to get this car finished and get it to New Orleans! And we had to rebuild the engine twice! By the time it was finished, we had 6.5 hours to make an 8 hour drive! And we made it with one minute to spare! Of course, we did take the time to film a dream sequence parody of Smokey and the Bandit, but still..." :twitch: :suspicious: :nono:

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Except that, when you stop to think about it, it makes no sense. "We had six days to get this car finished and get it to New Orleans! And we had to rebuild the engine twice! By the time it was finished, we had 6.5 hours to make an 8 hour drive! And we made it with one minute to spare! Of course, we did take the time to film a dream sequence parody of Smokey and the Bandit, but still..." :twitch: :suspicious: :nono:
Hollyweird magic.
So was a guy dropping $135(?) for this.
And their ability to just drive up in Burt's driveway, while he's standing by the garage.
I guess for his age, he looked good, but maybe if he had been sitting down (instead of with a cane and hunched over) it wouldn't have been so hard to watch (for the Reynolds fans out there).
BTW, I noticed he had an Allante for sale outside his front gate.
There's a car for Tom to buy, with Burt's signature on the glove box and the title. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shiny hats