Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What was the last TV show you watched?

Sad to hear that Mythbusters is going back to the original formula and dropping, Kari, Tory and Grant...
I find it interesting that everyone involved is being so tight-lipped about the reasons for this. I have a personal theory that they're simply running out of "myths" to test, so they can make what little they have last longer by having only Adam and Jamie test them.

rocketeer

Call Me a Cab
Just left the TV to roll as I prepared dinner, I didnt bother checking the channel or even what was on. Just walked in the lounge to sit down and watch........now lets see what tv serves up?
Is this the worst TV show on TV?

Here Comes Honey Boo Boo

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
:rofl: Where is that rabid Dodge defender? :p
Probably working on his!
BTW speaking of those, my Neon (with a bit of funds sunk into it) has run great the past 2x I drove it (for extended periods).
But the shop I took it to, broke the "Dodge" symbol and chrome piece running across the...well it's not a grill but you know.
Later this week, when it gets down to hot from scorching, I'm going to a salvage yard and get that piece.
Shouldn't be more than a dollar right? :D

Joe 90, from Gerry Anderson.

Worf

I'll Lock Up
Just left the TV to roll as I prepared dinner, I didnt bother checking the channel or even what was on. Just walked in the lounge to sit down and watch........now lets see what tv serves up?
Is this the worst TV show on TV?

Here Comes Honey Boo Boo

Mwa ha ha ha ha!!!!! Consider it payback for years of colonial explotation of the Americas!!!!!!! And to answer your question... NO it isn't the worst show on TV by a dam site. At least they try and live like a family... well a semblance of a family...

Worf

Worf

I'll Lock Up
Probably working on his!
BTW speaking of those, my Neon (with a bit of funds sunk into it) has run great the past 2x I drove it (for extended periods).
But the shop I took it to, broke the "Dodge" symbol and chrome piece running across the...well it's not a grill but you know.
Later this week, when it gets down to hot from scorching, I'm going to a salvage yard and get that piece.

The more you post the stranger you git! Dodge Neon??? Seriously? Just this side of an AMC Pacer. Did ANY Dodge Neon EVER keep its full paint job for more'n a week? Mwa ha ha ha ha!!!!! Snort, giggle... guffaw!!!! At least you didn't get its gussied up cousin PT Cruiser (one guess what PT stands for).

Worf

The more you post the stranger you git! Dodge Neon??? Seriously? Just this side of an AMC Pacer. Did ANY Dodge Neon EVER keep its full paint job for more'n a week? Mwa ha ha ha ha!!!!! Snort, giggle... guffaw!!!! At least you didn't get its gussied up cousin PT Cruiser (one guess what PT stands for).

Worf

Wang Dang sweet......petite truck. My wife used to have one. Seriously....that's what it stands for.

Probably working on his!

Yeah the WHOLE car should only be $1. :p

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up

Worf
I married into it so to speak. :D
And James, that would be $40 dollars, as the Neon has a full tank of gas. ;)
Now my wife has run 89K up on the car I actually own (Saturn Vue), and will most likely give it back to me in the next few months, after I get her another one (Toyota Highlander or Acura MDX). At least I've kept this one up, despite her best efforts, so I have something close to clean to get back into.
saturn.jpg

Ice Road Truckers.
Yeah, I'm paying so much attention to this...
I have to get through IRT in order to watch Manhattan from last night.

Last edited:
Wang Dang sweet......petite truck...
When I first saw the print ads for the PT Cruiser I thought Chrysler was being bold by bringing back the "panel van" style from the 50s and 60s. Then I found out they were about the size of one of my shoes and decided the "PT" stood for Pretty Tiny. :mmph:

Worf

I'll Lock Up
When I first saw the print ads for the PT Cruiser I thought Chrysler was being bold by bringing back the "panel van" style from the 50s and 60s. Then I found out they were about the size of one of my shoes and decided the "PT" stood for Pretty Tiny. :mmph:

"Pretty Tiny"
"Potty Turd"
"Poot Toot"
"Punk Trunk"
"Pretty Trashy"
"Poor Tour"

I could go on.

Worf

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member