Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What was the last TV show you watched?

A few episodes of I Love Lucy this morning. Later, a couple of episodes of The Strain on Demand while ironing next weeks shirts and pants. It did not take both episodes to complete the ironing, just part of one.
:D

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
I strongly dislike Lucy. :D
When I'm at the inlaws, and my MIL wants to watch a few episodes...
I just start thinking about taking some change to the train tracks at the edge of their backyard, and watching the trains mash down pennies, and nickels. :eusa_doh:

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
William Shatner's Get a Life! A pretty good documentary. I have moor respect for Trekkies now. As one pointed out, no worse then people that get all wrapped up in sports while sitting on the couch!

The Wiser Hatter

I'll Lock Up
Last night watched the 3 episodes of Cilla.
[video=youtube_share;6gfvaRJ3JY0]http://youtu.be/6gfvaRJ3JY0[/video]
Great shows love the 60's clothes. My wife loved the hair do's.

I knew that there would be plenty of Lucy hating responses, but oh well. Right now, watching the Dallas Cowboys beat the Seattle Seahawks, but there is too much time left to celebrate a victory.
:D

Edward

Bartender
At present I'm mostly enjoying Peaky Blinders and The Walking Dead. {I]Dotor Who[/I] is running. New series.... new Doctor is great, but I'm still wishing for Clara's death and Moffat's writing, while not as bad as the absolute nadir that was the 50th anniversary episode or most of the last series, still isn't up to much. the sooner he goes the better.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic