Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What was the last TV show you watched?

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
Ashamed to admit it, but, The Curse of Oak Island again! I really think, they will find that in the end, it was just a gold mine that flooded, which made them abandon it! With Conquistadors in the South and West, English in the North East, Dutch and French in the middle, every one had gold fever, they thought it was every where in the Americas!

Ashamed to admit it, but, The Curse of Oak Island again! I really think, they will find that in the end, it was just a gold mine that flooded, which made them abandon it! With Conquistadors in the South and West, English in the North East, Dutch and French in the middle, every one had gold fever, they thought it was every where in the Americas!

I watched it as well. :p

2jakes

I'll Lock Up
"A Christmas Story"
Watched it yesterday, all day today no matter what channel I switched to.
I mean.... I like the movie...but all stations ? :mad:

971ds4.png

Later I found out that the remote had locked into one channel only...:eusa_doh:

Last edited:

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
Colorado Experience: NORAD. I can neither confirm or deny the presence of little green men inside the mountain! Also watched a couple of episodes of Tiny House Hunters. 600 square feet for six people? You better really like your family! And don't give me any gibberish about how your ancestors had more kids in less space, I don't care.

All I know is those Knights Templars must have been some diggin' son of a guns.

Colorado Experience: NORAD. I can neither confirm or deny the presence of little green men inside the mountain! Also watched a couple of episodes of Tiny House Hunters. 600 square feet for six people? You better really like your family! And don't give me any gibberish about how your ancestors had more kids in less space, I don't care.

I got 6 kids in 2,500 s.f. and sometimes it's not enough.

After said kids went to bed last night I watched the 3rd installment of Ken Burns 'Jazz' series from PBS.

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
Dr Who Christmas special. Can't say I liked it much. The Roosevelt's, up to the start of WWI now. I didn't know, TR ran on the Progressive Party. It was a reporter that changed the name to Bull Moose Party!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou