Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What was the last TV show you watched?

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
Naked Village
A documentary about Spielplatz, Hertfordshire in the UK, a nudist colony located in between London and St Albans which was founded in 1929 and where most of the residents are now 60+. On an interesting note they refer to people who wear clothes as "Textiles." :p

image_zpsdd7f1f68.jpg

Pee Week's Playhouse Christmas special.
The roster of guest stars was insane. This must have been at the height of his game.

It was/is a great show. Garner was cool, tough, and very funny. He was the "Man."
:D

What was great was that he was all the things you said and they kept him three dimensional - he had flaws, he made some bad decisions, got hurt, didn't always get the girl, etc. Even with the wash-rinse-repeat plots, he was so interesting that you still enjoyed the show (and I still enjoy it when I catch it now).

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
Dr. Who: Tooth and Claw. He meets Queen Victoria! Funny sub plot, Rose tries to get the Queen to say, "We Are Not Amused!"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DavidZL