Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What was the last TV show you watched?

The ugly green with the black stripes? I saw that one where the stig couldn't drive it for crap. He nearly ran off the race track an wrecked it. Hell, I could have done better. lol lol
Richard_Hammond_Ford_Mustang_Mach_1_zps624a00c6.jpg

I think it's the blower that completes the "white trash idea of what a street racer should look like" look. lol

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
The finale to The Librarians. MythBusters: Indiana Jones myths. I do find my self liking the new format! It does take me back to when the show started.

...MythBusters: Indiana Jones myths. I do find my self liking the new format! It does take me back to when the show started.
I finally had the opportunity to watch this episode. I miss the triplets, but find I'm enjoying the show more now than I have in recent years.

One thing they didn't mention in the "using a whip to swing across a gap" segment is that doing so would likely ruin the whip; putting that much weight on it can separate the core from the handle, cause strands to break, or stretch the strands causing gaps in the plaiting. Of course, if you life depends on it you have to use what you have available, but odds are Indy would be looking for a replacement once he got out of the jungle.

Worf

I'll Lock Up
"Transparent" on Amazon Prime. Very interesting program and quite good if you're into "family drama". Jeffery Tambour as the dad is well deserving of his Golden Globe. Not everyone's cuppa tea but we enjoyed it.

Worf

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR